Chapter 5

*Norman's POV*

"Hold on one fucking second!" Kayla yelled at her sister and pushed me away from her. "I said the same god damn thing to you when you first started to go out with Zach and look where your at! My fucking house! If you don't want to help me if I get to a rough spot in my life then you get the hell out of my house!" She stormed off upstairs. I looked at her sister with confusion and she just shrugged. Kayla came back downstairs with her sisters suitcase and put in by the door. "Well here you go! You can go back to Mom and Dad. Oh wait that's right they fucking died in the car that I was driving! I know you hold that shit over me! I know you hold Danny against me too! I got mad and yelled at him an he went for a walk and got shot. Do you want me to say I'm sorry? Well I won't! It wasn't my fault and that's exactly what dads last words were to me! Also I know Danny would never blame me for what happen to him!" I was in complete shock I could tell my eyes were wide and my mouth was wide open with shock. She ran back upstairs and I heard the door slam and screams that seemed to be muffled by a pillow.

"Really? What the fuck?" I asked Bailey.

"Really what? You're her damn teacher you guys could never be together!" She said loudly.

"Just because you can't be happy doesn't mean she doesn't have the right to." I went to walk away but I stopped myself and turned around. "I may be her teacher but that doesn't mean I don't care about her or that I'll hurt her because I won't." I stated and turned around and ran upstairs and knocked on Kayla's door.

"Go the hell away Bailey!" She yelled. She didn't say my name so I opened the door and walked in. "I thought I said to go... Oh I'm sorry." She said as she saw it was me and turn so I couldn't see her cry. I sat on the bed and grabbed her chin and made her look at me.

"No need to hide from me." I said and pecked her lips really quick.

"Thanks." She said. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her to lay down with me. She turned to face me and I smiled down at her and she have me one back as she wiped the tears away. She closed her eyes and her breathing evened so I knew she was asleep. I fell asleep shortly after her. Even tho it was only like 10:30am. I thought I should comfort her.

*Kayla's POV* ~12:45 pm~

I woke up with dry tears along my cheeks and an arm wrapped around my waist. I turned around in the arms and came face to face with Norman. He was awake.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked.

"You looked so peaceful and I've only been awake for like 5 minutes and didn't feel like going downstairs to see your sister." He explained.

"Ugh... I forgot she was here." I laid my head on his chest.

"You know today's Sunday right?" He asked as he rubbed my back.

"Yeah... And?" I looked up at him confused to what he was getting at.

"I have to go home tonight and tomorrow we have school so I won't be able to do this." He said as he gave my a quick but passionate kiss. I sighed.

"Yeah I know. Can we do something after school?"

"Like what? We can't go out in public around here." He explained.

"Yeah I know but I have something else we can do just not around here." I smiled and got up out of the bed. "I should go and talk to my sister." I stated as I put my hair up in a bun again.

"I'm going to take a shower." He told me as I opened the door. I just nodded and walked down stairs.

"Are you still mad at me?" My sister asked as I sat on the couch next to her.

I didn't look at her I just turned on the tv. "Yeah I still am." I rolled my eyes.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude like that." I sighed and stood back up.

"I'll be back later." I walked back up stairs. I walked back into my room and laid in the bed.

"You okay?" Norman came into the room and laid back onto the bed after me.

"Yeah I guess." I sighed and and turn towards him.

"You don't sound so happy." He frowned and pulled me into his chest. I love when he does this because it makes me feel safe and like nothing else matters.

"I am now."

"Good. But I have some bad news... I kind of have to leave in like 10 minutes."

I hopped on top of him and straddled his waist. "No your not." I put my hands by his head and looked into his eyes.

"Yes... I don't want to but I have to go home." He sadly said. I leans down and kissed him.

"Fine. I'll see you tomorrow." I hopped back off him and he got up. He put his clothes back on from Friday. We walked to the door and he have me on last kiss before he left. It was only 1:30 when he left.

"I'll be in my room doing homework the rest of the day! Don't bother me!" I yelled through the house to my sister.

"Won't think of it!" She yelled back. I ran upstairs and worked on my homework the rest of the night.

~the next morning~ 7:00 am

Another day of school great! At least I get to see Norman last period! I really missed him not being here last night. I felt lonely without him beside me.

My cell phone rang. I got a text from... Norman?

To: Kayla 😘😏

From: Norman 😍😘❤️

Good morning beautiful! Do you think we could pull it off if I drove you to school?

I smiled at the fact that he called me beautiful but scoffed at the fact he thinks he can just bring me to school and no one talk about it.

To: Norman😍😘❤️

From: Kayla😘😏

Good morning! I don't think you should take me to school because of someone sees we could get caught and you could lose your job.

I sighed and sent to message. It's not 7:10 so it's time for me to get up and get ready. I took a shower and grabbed clothes. I was wearing a black crop top and pink mini shorts with back low top converse. My phone went off again with another text from Norman.

From: Norman😍😘❤️

To: Kayla😘😏

Wish I could. :( I'll see you last period. Bye babe. <3

I walked downstairs and grabbed a banana and walked out the door.

*******************************

I know it's been a while since I've updated but I don't have wifi in NC right now. How you like!