Chapter 27

*Kayla's POV*

After telling Bailey about the people that sent that man today we walked out into the living room. I heard laughing and I guess Bailey was the first to react because she said:

"What's so funny?" I looked to Andy and he was looking dead at Bailey and had this big smile on his face. Oh yeah there has to be something there. I looked at Norman and he was watching me watching Andy.

His face held no expression as he said, "Nothing." I guess he got the wrong idea from me looking at Andy. Trust me he is a good looking guy but I don't feel whatever then he'll I feel for Norman. I smiled at Norman to try and lift his sport but it didn't work because he looked away from me.

I sighed quietly, "Oh I'm sorry. Andy that's Bailey, Bailey that's Andrew but we call him Andy." When Andy stood up I walked over to Norman and unfolded his arms and sat down on his lap. He looked at me confused for a second but then wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"What do you guys want to do?" Norman asked after a few moments of silence.

"The last time you asked that when me, you and Andy were hanging out it ended in us all falling on the ground from playing..." I slowed down because I realized I was remembering something. "Twister." I ended my sentence and looked at Norman with a half smile. He just looked at me like I had another head.

"You actually remember that?" Norman asked as a moved to put us in a move comfortable position.

"Yeah... I guess. Well when you said that I just got this déjà vu moment where I see us all hanging out laughing then playing twister. I don't know it was weird. So it actually happened?" I looked at Norman then at Andy with a smirk.

"Yeah it did. And you know I never got to ask but what the hell is that?" Andy pointed to the wall with the pictures of me a Norman.

"Oh my gosh! Isn't it the cutest thing ever?" Bailey yelled and as she walked over to the wall to see the pictures.

"Yeah... I guess?" Andy said and gave me a weird look.

"Well this big guy right here," I tapped Norman's chest and he smiled proudly as if he won an award. "Wanted to surprise me with something while me and Bailey were out shopping. This is what he made. It's the first time we've ever seen each other." I explained as I looked at the wall with a big smile.

"Aww Norm's just a big ol' teddy bear ain't you?" Andy joked.

"Shut up." He rolled his eyes and punched Andy's arm. Andy screamed 'ouch' really loud, a little too close to my ear. I slapped the back of his head.

"What the hell was that for?" He glared at me and rubbed his head.

"Well let's see, you yelled ouch really loud in my ear." I shrugged. I got a 'whatever' as my response. "Okay seriously, what are we going to do?" I asked and looked around at everyone. Everyone shrugged and looked at each other. "We have school in 3 days come on..." I looked a Norman for help.

"Bowling?" Me and Bailey looked at each other terrified.

"No!" Me and her yelled at the same time.

"Wow I didn't realize you guys were so scared of bowling... Sorry." Norman chuckled at the end.

"There's a story behind it but you will never know that story."

"How about we cut your hair?" I ran my hands through his long hair that fell over his beautiful eyes.

"How about... No!" He smirk at me.

"How about yes!" I smirked right back.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Ye-"

Norman's lips landed on mine. My eyes widened but then I calmed down and smiled. His lips were so gentle and loving. I started to kiss back when I have something hit my in the back of the head. I pulled away fast and turned towards Andy and Bailey. They were both laughing.

"Oh it's so funny huh?" I glared.

"Yeah... Look I'm bored and I want to do something." Andy said.

"Let's go clubbing."

"Not really my kind of setting." Andy said shyly.

"I mean they are old men. You know they don't like tha-"

"We are most certainly not old men!" Andy yelled.

"Well how old are you guys?"

"Only 30." Norman said proudly.

"Only 32." Andy answer casually.

"And 'they're not old'" I laughed and air quoted to my sister. She laughed after I said it.

"I'm not old, I can prove it to you." Norman whispered into my ear. It sent shivers down my spine.

"I-I... Shut up." I shoved his shoulder.

"Mmmhmm..." Bailey hummed like she knew what Norman said. I looked at her and she point to me and Norman and nodded. I gasped and shook my head.

"You okay?" Norman asked.

"Y-yeah of course. Why wouldn't I be?" I chuckled nervously. He just shrugged and started to talk to Andy about something. I tapped his thigh and then stood up and walked over to Bailey.

When I walked up to her and whispered, "Come on you know you want to." She smirked her evil smirk towards me.

"Maybe I do and maybe I don't. That doesn't mean Norman will want to. Plus I lost my memory what if we've already done it and it's not as good this time." I pointed out and Bailey started to bust out in laughter. "W-what?" She just looked at me and started to laugh again.

"Not good this time?" I heard Norman's voice from behind me. My eyes widened and my face had to show I was embarrassed and scared as I face him. "I can tell you one thing," he put up his index finger, "We haven't done it and," he put up his other next finger, "it wouldn't be bad." He winked at me then walked away back to Andy.

"So... I want to get to know Andy..." Bailey trailed off and wouldn't look at me.

I chuckled, "I'll see what I can do with my magic." I winked and wiggled my fingers.

"I'm sure you will." She laughed.

"I say we just watch a movie and cuddle!" I yelled as I jumped into Norman's lap.

"Sounds like a good idea to me." Norman said as he wrapped his strong arms around me.

"Yeah a fantastic idea." Andy rolled his eyes.

"You grumpy you don't have a cuddle buddy?" I fake pouted. He just rolled his eyes again. I looked at Bailey and she shook her head no. "I'm sure Bailey wouldn't mind cuddling." I chuckled along with Norman.

"W-what? N-no it's okay... I'm fine." Andy looked between me, Norman and Bailey.

Bailey casually shrugged and said, "Okay it's whatever." Then she sat on the extra spot next to Andy. I grabbed the remote and went on Netflix. I found about 5 movies but we settled on Insidious 2. Scary, I know but I know Bailey will start to jump and Andy will start to feel bad and let her cuddle up with him so he can 'protect' her. That's exactly how it happened too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I lost my great aunt that was fighting cancer. I'm really upset/stressed out with everything that's going on so please give me time to figure all this tuff out then my updates will be some what regular again.

Thank you for reading! Bot and comment what you guys think! I have writers block! BAD! If you guys have any ideas you can message me or put it in the comments and I'll try to use the idea.