Chapter 16

*Kayla's POV*

He was about to close the door and I couldn't just let him walk out without me saying anything. I tried so hard for me to say goodnight loud enough for him to hear but I came out as a whisper.

As I said it the door closed and he didn't say anything. I don't think he had heard it. It's whatever I don't even know why I care so much! He's just my teacher.

I really need a shower! I feel really gross from not taking a shower for the past what two days. I run into my big bathroom in my room and take off my shirt. As I look in the mirror I see my scar that goes down the middle of my back. (A/N Norman doesn't know)

You I sigh and look at myself in the eyes in the mirror and all I can think about is how much of a worthless human being I am. I really need to get over what he used to say to me.

I keep telling myself that he was wrong, that he was the worthless human being and not me but every time I tell myself that the more I think about all the horrible, untrue names he used to call me.

I shook my head and turned on the water for my shower. I took my pants off and hopped into the shower. The warm water that ran down my back felt wonderful. I could stay in this shower for 2 hours if it would stay that warm. I finish washing my hair and body. I turn off the water and go to grab a towel and guess what?! The fucking towel isn't there. Great! I need something to dry me off. I think and think for about a minute and I come to a conclusion that I'm just going to have to call Norman.

I take a deep breath, "Norman!" I yelled as loud as I could. I wrapped my arms around my chest to try and keep warm. I didn't hear anything from him in about another minute so I decide to just be out and get ready in my room. I get out and I go to grab the doorknob but the door opens and hit me. I fall to the ground.

"Oh my god! Kayla I'm so sorry are-" I realize I'm on the floor naked in front of my teacher.

"Norman! Oh my god! Get out!" I tried to cover myself by curling into a ball but all I hear was a huge gasp come from Norman. (A/N now Norman knows lol)

"K-Kayla," his voice cracked like he was on the verge of crying. "How... Who did this." I feel a finger go down my scar and I jump away from him.

"Don't touch it."

"Come here. Please." I turn my head to look at him behind me and he had tears rolling down his face. This man must really love me to be crying over something that he shouldn't have to worry about. "Please just come sit with me. I would never hurt you." He opened his arms out to me.

"Can I at least get a towel? I mean sitting in your teachers arms naked isn't all that great now is it?" I cracked a little smile.

"Not like I haven't seen it before but just to make you happy I'll get you a towel." He gave me a humorous smile. He jumped up and went to get me a towel. He came back in a handed me a white towel and turns around so I can put it on me.

"Okay I'm done." He turned around and opened his arms out to me again and I couldn't help but run into his arms. He pulled away and sat on the floor and grabbed me bridle style and sat me in his lap.

We say like that for a minute in silence. "So would you mind telling me everything? Even through these past few months you haven't told me anything about this. You should open up to me. I promise to not hurt you." He pushed a piece of hair behind my ear. I guess this is the time to open up to him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Another chapter! I didn't think I was going to be able to update but I did! I hope you guys like!