Wooyoung slowly played with san still clothed dick.
"You know Sannie i really wanna fuck you senseless. Make you forget your own name."
San simply moaned at the dirty talk. This relationship had taught him to be a bottom and enjoy it.

"I will make sure after this you will no longer doubt our connection. " san stilled.

"Im sorry woo. I never meant to say those. I feel loved and lucky. It was just my anger speaking. "
"Who were you angry at?"
"Myself love. I was stupid i should be proud of us not hid it. I failed to protect you. It's heart breaking to see you cry."

"Love it's not your fault. You- i feel im not worth of having you and hyung. That's why i was stuck with him. He made me feel pretty eventually making me feel that i wasn't worthless. This is why it hurt when he said all that rubbish."

"You are our baby, we love you, can't you see.  Hyung would anything for you. So would i. You are pretty, beautiful and super sexy. Ask us we will tell you how pretty you are. You don't need other people." San kissed wooyoung.
"Now will you use my ass? You made my little friend hard. "
Wooyoung chuckled and started playing again. Slowly making it as agonizing as possible.
"Tell me what you want Sannie?"
"Your dick inside me."
Wooyoung smirked and kissed san. Moving his hands slowly into his dark locks pulling san closer.
San moaned.
"You like pain don't you Sannie?"
"Yes, before hyung i didn't know i had this kink."
San moved on wooyoung's lap.
Wooyoung moaned and san looked at him confused. Even after claiming he was horny he was only half hard.
"Babe i still have butt plug inside me."
San looked at wooyoung understanding and innocently started rubbing their crotches together, making sure to rub harder.

"You getting naughty."
"So give me what i need." 
San kept his pace steady and wooyoung just moaned letting san lead.

Wooyoung pushed san on the bed.
"Enough, now take off your pants."
All naked wooyoung lached himself  to san's neck while his hands played with san's balls.

"Wooyoung please"

Wooyoung slowly moved from san's balls to play with his dick. Taking the precum and spreading it on the whole length. He starting moving his hand.

"I want more woo." Wooyoung increased the speed of his hand while taking san's nipple in his mouth.
Wooyoung was moving his skillful hands faster making sure to tease the tip while leaving hickeys on san's chest.
When he knew san was close as his legs were trembling. He stopped all together earning a whine.
"Patience baby."

Wooyoung brought lube from side table and spread san's legs. He lubed his finger slowly rimming his boyfriend. He inserted his finger, moving it rapidly he poured some lube directly on the tight hole and inserted another finger, making sure it was well lubricated. 

San squirmed under the slow movement wanting more.
Wooyoung took san's dick in his mouth and started bobbing his head while still moving his fingers.
San just moaned and gripped wooyoung's hair tight, making him moan.
San started thrusting of his own.

"Im clo-

The door opened.

Im the cockblocker here..*evil laughs*
Bt it ain't actually me 🥲
I will reduce smut for the upcoming chapters.

Hope you liked it. ♡♡
Ignore my mistakes.

Don't simp over his boyfriend! 🤭Look at wooyoung laughing at back

Look at wooyoung laughing at back.