When You Are Horny

SHERLOCK

[IMAGE DELETED]

You have a wide range of sexy clothes and lingerie to wear when you feel horny. As soon as Sherlock sees you in it, he knows exactly what you want and he's not the kind of man to refuse you it; usually seeing you dressed like this puts him in the mood too, so it's not like he'd be able to refuse anyway.

JOHN

[IMAGE DELETED]

You're not shy to show John exactly what you want, exactly when you need it. Climbing on top of him, you grind you hips into his, providing the long needed friction you both crave. Your lips lock onto his, kissing each other harshly while your tongues eagerly roam each other's mouths.

MORIARTY

[IMAGE DELETED]

It's rare for Jim to not understand when you're horny, and you frequently have sex so it's not usually a problem. But when you are feeling extra horny, you take complete control, leaving Jim in awe of your beauty and confidence as you guide him, lowering his head, hands or hips where you crave him.

LESTRADE

[IMAGE DELETED]

Pushing your hips into him and telling him you need him is the only way to get him to understand sometimes. He can be a bit oblivious to your burning need at times, but when he knows you want him he is beyond eager to oblige.

MYCROFT

Bare legs with heels and your underwear sliding to the floor is everything Mycroft needs to see how badly you want him

Bare legs with heels and your underwear sliding to the floor is everything Mycroft needs to see how badly you want him. No matter what work he's doing, he'll drop it completely and swap it out for you on the desk in a heartbeat.