Sebastian Stan

"(Y/n), wake up."

"Mmm, 5 more minutes." You said while turning over.

"C'mon (Y/n), you're going to miss it!" Sebastian said while giving you a slight nudge on the shoulder. You groaned and turned back over to face him. You opened your (Y/e/c) eyes and saw him smirking at you. You smiled back at him.

"Hurry up or you're going to miss the sunrise!" He said excitedly while standing up and opening the door to the balcony.

You were currently in Hawaii on vacation with your boyfriend. You both needed a well deserved break after filming your last movie, which was a pain in the ass.

"Okay, okay, I'm up, I'm up!" You replied sitting up in bed and rubbing your eyes.

Seb was already standing out on the balcony looking at the warm red/orange hue starting to rise in the distance. You came up behind him and wrapped your arms around his waist. You gave him a quick hug from behind, then went to stand beside him to watch the sunrise. The warm breeze and ocean air drifted through your (H/c) hair causing it to shift slightly. The sun was ever so slightly peaking over the horizon, casting a warm glow over the water.

"Wow." You gasped.

"I know, it's beautiful isn't it?" He replied.

"Very." You breathed.

"Almost as beautiful as you." He said while turning to face you, smiling. You looked down as a crimson glow started to slowly spread across your cheeks, and smiled back at him shyly.

"Thanks." You lightly say as he wraps his arms around your waist, and kisses the top of your head. You both turn your heads and continue to watch the sunrise while in his arms. This was a start to a great vacation.