Intro

Hello welcome to this Jk fanfiction, thank you so much for deciding to spend your precious time on this story 💜💜

This story is out of my imagination, the characters portrayed here have nothing to do with real BTS members 💜

Do vote and comment, your votes and comments means a lot to any author 💜

There will be matured content in this story, Y/N won't get pregnant because she will be taking pills which I won't mention in the story hope you understand honey 💜

This is a revenge story that means Jungkook will behave very rude to Y/N at first and eventually fall for her, please don't say they shouldn't end up together. This is Jungkook fanfiction that means Jungkook and Y/N will be together at the end.

And if you are sensitive to force sex then I suggest you to not read this story dear.

And one more thing this story is not only about smut, it contains a story line.💜

_________

Jungkook: "Regular sexes are boring isn't it?"

He squeezed your waist harshly and began to kiss your neck, you groaned in pain.

Jungkook: "How about we try something new from our usual? Like Bathroom sex"

Your breath got stuck in your throat by listening to his words.

He noticed you are trembling in anxiety because of his touch. Your mascara got smudged because of crying.

Seeing you like this, his heart clenched in pain. Jungkook wants you so badly but he doesn't know to have you without making you suffer.

Jungkook: "Strip me!!!"

_________

You: "I HATE YOU, Jeon Jungkook "

Jungkook was surprised by your words; it was the first time you shouted at him. Usually, you stay quiet whenever he hurt you.

So far you were holding yourself well, but today everything gone out of your control, you were just fed up with him and his childish revenge.

Jungkook: "Hate me?"

Jungkook let out a small chuckle, this time he pressed your hand harder, and his other hand held your Jaw aggressively and made you look at his eyes.

Jungkook: "If you hate me that much, then why don't you sign those papers? And trust me I will divorce you once you sign them."

You: "Not now!! But soon Jeon Jungkook, soon I will sign those papers and I will also sign the divorce papers"

Not now? What is stopping you to sign those papers? Why Jungkook is behaving like this? Find out by reading the story💜

Purple you 💜💜....ok now buckle up and get ready to enjoy an emotional roller-coaster 💜

ok now buckle up and get ready to enjoy an emotional roller-coaster 💜

Let's gooooo....