Attention please.......

So I wanna say that chapter 26was the end of book two but no, it's not ending here........book3 is coming and will be out in a few minutes or hours.

You might be a little annoyed of me writing this as 3books. True that I could just put all these contents Into one book but I wanted to make a little change to it.........

If you notice, in the first book it's all about BrightWin and the people important to them. The book stopped where they started a new chapter of their life,they became Parents and Everyone found their true loves and got a happy ending.

When we look at book 2, which is this one, we can see they having kids and the incidents happening to the main characters from Book1 around their kids.......

So in book 3 I'm telling you that the contents in the book will mostly around not only BrightWin............but also around SarawaTine.......

You might find me a little crazy but I'm like this and I hope you can put your supports up for my next book like you did in the two books that I've published.

Thankyou so much for copping up with me and my crazy writing. I'm not the best but I'm giving out my best. I hope I can improve and I thank you all for your support and love.....

I love y'all, thanks so much🐰❤️🌞✨