+17

"Who's this Ohm?"everyone looked at the girl holding Ohm's hand and grinning wide.

"Everyone, Meet Ann........ the girl I'm going to marry"they shared a loving look to each other and Brightwin looked at them shocked and turned their head's to see a heartbroken Prim, pretending to be fine and feeding Bun.

"Are we late?"Earn asked to Fong who shook his head.

"It's something else we missed. Even last night he talked about Prim and today he's telling that is the girl he'll marry?funny"Fong said and glared at them.

"Woàaah this is amazing....... we're all getting married like in a row....... only to be known who'll be the next bride after me"Miriam said excitedly.

"So you want it in the worst way"Prim muttered under her breath and Yim squeezed her hands to calm her down.

_

"Come on baby,you need to eat more. You're getting skinny"Prim said and stuffed Yim's mouth with nicely sliced watermelon. Yim was struggling to swallow it down and hoping Ohm to notice them fast.

"What's going on here?"they heard First's voice and looked at him. Yim swallowed the watermelon fastly and hold Prim by her waist making First furrow his eyebrows.

"Can't you see? My future wife is feeding me" Yim said proudly and First made an 'ew' face.

"Y-yeah that's right. I'm feeding my future husband. He needs to be more healthy and beautiful"Prim said moving closer to him because she noticed Ohm behind First.

"Only then we can have beautiful and healthy babies"Yim added and Prim nodded.

"That's right"

"You guys are weird"First commented and walked away from there. Ohm was about to talk to them when he received a call and moved away from there.

Prim slammed and placed down the bowl of watermelon on the table and Yim got his hand back and Prim moved away from him.

"That was a bit over. You should improve your acting skills"Win commented from the other side of the room and Bright nodded.

"Ohm looked a little mad but First was just disgusted"Bright shrugged and the actors sighed.

"What's the next plan?"Prim looked at Win and Bright.

Prim and Yim opened up to Brightwin about their true feelings and being the  best brother's,they agreed to help them. And whatever happened now was all their plan.

"I have a plan"

_

"Here baby, this is for you........ isn't it beautiful?"Ohm asked to the Blushing Ann as he gave her a red rose.

Prim hold her wrist watching them and walked away angrily. Ohm looked behind and Fong-Earn and Jackson-Mark give him thumbs up showing plan success.

Ohm is depending them for help to make Ann trust him more and to make Prim jealous back.

_

"If he gave one rose, you'll have a hundred"Win said and ate his chips.

"I'll prepare dialogues"Bright gave them thumbs up.

.
.
.

"Look baby, aren't these flowers beautiful? I got them for you"Yim asked and gave Prim a bucket of Red roses.

"Awwww baby, thanks. They look beautiful"Prim fake blushed, thanks to makeup.

"But you are more beautiful"Yim winked.