+6

"actually Miriam texted me about this and I wanted to see you"Earn smiled and Prim nodded sipping on her coffee.

"You have became silent"Ean said worriedly and Tonhon Chuckled.

"She have been like that after the pressure from company increased....... it's like when she get more busy,she isn't being herself"he said and Prim nodded.

"That's true.....I always wondered why these CEO's and All other busy people are mostly cold or not fun..... it's not like they want it like that,but because of the responsibilities on their shoulder they sometimes forget to be themselves again"Prim said and They nodded.

"Anyways I have a happy news"Miriam popped up out of nowhere with some Macarons on a plate.

"Did you made these?"Earn asked and she nodded.

"She's running an online bakery........she works at home and send them to other homes according to their likes"Prim said and Earn smiled to it.

"How's it going?"she asked.

"Most of the people who like to stay in houses or something like that order often........ there are many regular customers who recommended this to their friends and others too"Miriam said sitting down.

"That's great"earn said.

"So what's the happy news?"Prim asked and Miriam looked at her soon to be husband.

"We're going to get married next month and-"

"And?"

"WE'RE GOING TO BE PARENTS"Miriam said excitedly and the girls froze on their place.

"W-what? Seriously?"Prim asked and they nodded happily.

"WHOOAAAAA I'M GOING TO BE THE BEST AUNT"-they yelled United and Miriam flinched.

"No, it'll be me"Prim said looking at Earn.

"Actually you already got a chance"Earn said back.

"So?"Prim asked and Tonhon interupted.

"Ah ah no fight girls......how about this? You both can be the best Aunt's"he said and the girls scoffed.

"The best is going to be me"Earn said flipping her hair and Prim kept silent and lean back on her chair and took a sip on her drink.

"You know what? I'm gonna be the best Uncle then"she said and Earn gasped.

"Woàaah that's interesting, so when are you two getting married?"Miriam clasped her hands and Earn choked.

"Ewwwwww no"Earn said and Prim nodded.

"In your dreams"Prim mumbled and the couple chuckled at them.

_

"Guess no one is coming"First said to himself getting tired of waiting for his new housemate.

He went inside his duvets and cuddled to himself.

After a while he was drowning in sleep when a clank sound was heard and he flinched but didn't moved.

He stared to pray to every god he knows and his heartbeat increased in fear........he slightly looked out from under his duvets and saw a shadow outside his room's door in dimlight.

He instantly regretted and cursed about his decision to not lock his room door.

"God please save me"First mumbled trying not to scream in loud as he watched the shadow walking past his room.

First tried to gather up his courage and got out of his duvets without making sounds and got the lamp his nightstand.

"Be brave First, you've got this"he said to himself and tightly gripped on the lamp and moved outside of the room to see the shadow wandering around the Living room.