+22

"Congratulations Mr.Ohm,you are now father of a baby boy and let me say that you're lucky or might be a miracle plan of God...... you're wife is perfectly fine except that she lost a little more blood but don't worry. She's all good. But you can only see them both after they are shifted to the room, so please wait"Doctor said went back inside.

The people outside felt like they just received a heavy rain after a long drought.

Ohm hugged Bright and Win tightly and they all thanked to god for giving back their angel alive.

Bright didn't knew how to express his happiness of hearing his siblings is all fine.

Now they are waiting to see her and their baby.......

_

"Only one person can stay after visiting hour and she can be taken home day after tomorrow"the nurse smiled,bowed and left.

Ohm opened the door and saw the most beautiful view of his whole life.......the woman he love the most with their little baby being the symbolic of their love safely in her hand.

She looked up at him and smiled happily seeing Ohm, and both their families.

Everyone gathered around them and Ohm sat next to her, he still can't believe that it's all reality and he got his both important facts of his life on his side.

A tear rolled down his cheeks and she chuckled.

"Look who's crying now? Even our baby is calm and happy"Prim mumbled and everyone chuckled quietly.

"Like his mom...."Ohm said and she smiled.

"Of course yes.........."she said and others smiled at them.

"C-can I hold him?"Ohm asked and Prim looked at Win and Win came forward and took the baby from her hands and placed him comfortably in his father's hand.

The baby wasn't sleeping but he was closing his eyes,still with a small smile on his lips and Ohm placed a warm and long kiss on his forehead.

He couldn't thank enough to Bright and Win, if they weren't there to support him and comfort him Ohm had no idea if he could've been present in this frame..........

From Ohm's hand the baby was taken in everyone's hand but he still was calm and cool.

"Mmmmm P'Bright?"

"Yes?"he looked at his sister lovingly.

"I have a wish"

"Just say it"Win said and Ohm Chuckled.

"I want to take a picture of him right now and on his every birthday and put them all up together in one frame when he grow up"Prim said.

"That's not a problem......."Bright winked at her and they chuckled.

They looked at the little bean of happiness who reach back in his mom's hand's, the warmth he loved more was her's.

If Prim gave into their requests back then,they would've been sleeping in tears and pain now.

"Actually don't you think we should take a group photo now?"Miriam asked and Everyone gave thumbs up to it.

Yim took out his phone and went in front of them all to click the picture.

Memories will stay longer than the existence of the person in that memories.......❤️✨