+9

"what's going on here? Your sister and your daughter almost gave me a heart attack. They came home late and didn't even answered my calls"Win said and Bright looked at them.

"She wanted to eat icecream with her friend and I had to took her there. I put my phone on silent while driving and didn't noticed it"Prim said and Bun nodded vigorously behind her and Bright sighed.

"It's okay Win, now they are home..... let's just let this pass for now"

"But-"

"You both,go to your room"Bright said and Prim went to Bun's room with her.

"I know baby how concerned you are but you know we can trust our bun with Prim, she will not let anything bad come to her"Bright said.

"P'Bright, I'm not only concerned about our daughter solely, I'm also concerned about Prim.......I can't stand if anything bad happen to either of them or anyone I love"Win said and Bright hugged.

"Don't stress out okay..... it's just one day..... nothing bad happened..... come on, let's go to room"Bright said and Win nodded slowly.

_

After dinner Brightwin came upstairs while Prim was in charge to make Bun sleep in her room.

"P'Bright you said you have something important to talk about"Win asked and Bright sat next to him.

"How's your PA Ohm?"

"What about him? You know him well and there's nothing more to it"Win shrugged and Bright nodded.

"Why are you asking about him now? Am I not enough for you?"

"Aahhhh I'm being serious here baby"

"Okay okay, I'm just kidding"Win chuckled and looked at Bright.

"You're only mine.....but will Ohm take care of our Prim?"Bright looked at Win who was shocked to hear it.

"P'Bright....."

_

"Tomorrow is the day Love, I can't believe how fast she's growing up...... she's turning 5"Bright said and caressed Win's head on his chest.

"We will save her from every dangerous people out there....."Win said and Bright nodded.

"Prim texted me, Bun is asleep. We should go down and do the decorations"Win said checking his phone and Bright nodded and help him get up.

They walked downstairs and saw Prim coming out of Bun's room.

"I'll go and bring him......"Prim said and they nodded as she lefted with the car's key.

"You can sit there Win"Bright said.

"I'll set up the cake"Win said and went to kitchen and Bright started blowing up the balloons.

_

"Don't worry Mr and Mrs. Teepakorn. I'll bring back your son safe"Prim smiled and the boy hold on her hands.

"Sure Miss. Prim, we trust you"Time's father said and she bowed and helped the boy get in the car and wear him seatbelts.

"Are we good to go Tine dear?"

"Yeah Aunt Prim"he shouted excitedly and Prim chuckled.

_

"Hi Prim"Prim greeted back Ohm when she reached back home.

"I didn't knew you were coming"she smiled and he smiled.

"I can't participate in the birthday party tonight. I have to go to America where is Win's parents now and bring them back tomorrow"he said and Prim nodded.