+8

"Thanks"Prim said and took the cup of coffee in her hands and Win sat across her.

"Are you okay know? Did you slept well?"Win asked and she smiled.

"I did......how are you feeling? Any tiredness? Last day you were tired"

"No no..... I'm completely fine,I slept well and I'm good"he smiled.

"Bun almost made a scene here when she didn't saw you after waking up"he said.

"I wake up at 10am....... I'll only leave after seeing her"she smiled.

"Did you had breakfast?"

"Today's cooking was of Jackson and it was really good"she said and he smiled.

"Bun's birthday is on day after tomorrow. Shouldn't we go shopping?"Win asked and she nodded.

"I brought her gifts when I returned from there. So birthday dress is from me. I met a really good fashion designer there. He's really talented. Once she told me she love Princess gown,so I asked him to design one for her. I left it at home, I'll send it when I go home"she said and Win nodded.

"You're really spending a lot on her Prim. It'll only spoil her........when she grow up she'll demand for more"

"I know Win,but trust me........ she'll never be a spoiled kid. She's really kind like you, brilliant like her father.......she got all your specialities and I don't want her childhood to be like mine........I received many gifts when I was a kid but I never received it directly from my parents"she said and he patted her head.

"Forget it. Let's enjoy the moment. We should go and order cake. Bun don't like parties with a lot of people in there. So if she want we can invite some of her friends and just us"Win said.

"Go and get ready. I'll wait in the car"Prim said and Win nodded and stood up.

_

"Why do they all want to be my friend?"

"Because you're a good friend"Bun said as she munched on her snack and shared the other to the boy.

"But I don't like them all"

"You don't? Everyone like to make friends but"Bun asked amazed and the boy shrugged.

"I only want you as my friend because they don't talk to me when I am sad"he said and she smiled.

"Tine, I'll introduce you to my aunt Prim one day. She's really nice and you can have one more Friend"she said happily and he nodded while smiling.

"How're the bestfriend's doing?"First who was watching both the kids with a smile on his face ask to them and they smiled.

"Teacher,one day I will bring Prim here so you can all meet her"she said.

"Prim? Is it your another friend?"First asked.

"Yes. She's really cute and lovely. You will also love her"She said and he ruffled her hair.

"Sure Bun. And Tine, today I will take you home. Your parents called me. So wait for me okay dear?"he asked and Tine nodded with a smile.

Tine was one silent kid with only one friend which is Bun. He was never interested in making other friends anyway. Bun had a lot of friends but she liked Tine more because he's always there for her.

_

"All done"Win said and sat on the couch carelessly.

"Hey,be careful"Prim scolded slightly and he apologized. She carried all the bags into the house and came back to living room.