+10

"Everyone, let's wish our dear friend,Bun"First said and Bun giggled cutely as every kids started singing birthday song for her with First.

"Thanks everyone"she bowed politely and First ruffled her hair. He sent her to seat.

"Here are the sweets"Prim appeared at the door with a big pack of sweets and Tine stood up from their seat with Bun.

"Hey, I thought you left"First said and she winked.

"Well I got special permission to join the class for a day"she said and he laughed at that.

"In that case welcome to our class"

"Thankyou"she bowed 90% and walked into the class.

"Dear friends, today we have one more family member joining our little family. Please stand up and bow and welcome our new friend Prim"First said and every students stood up on their seat and bowed to her.

She grinned widely and bowed back at them. It's been a long since she spent some fun time like this.

"Hello my friends. I am Prim and I'm also Bun's aunt. But you are all free to call me aunt or by my name as Prim. I hope we'll have really great time together"she said and every little one's chuckled.

"As you all have your seat mates, Prim will be my seat mate. Are you all okay with it?"he asked and all of them said yes loudly, including Tine and Bun.

_

"Are you okay Win?"Bright asked to Win who look really tired and sitting on the couch. He shook his head.

"Win, get up......we are going to hospital"Bright said and Win didn't even argued and get up with Bright's help because he was feeling so much tired that he himself felt something is wrong.

With Bright's support Win walked out to the car and his steps were not stable.

"Win, it's fine okay......"Bright said while driving fast....... Win sometimes replied to Bright with a hum.

"Win, are you listening?"

"....."

"Win.....?"Bright slowed down the car and looked to his side and saw Win passed out. Panicked raised in Bright's heart and he felt his heartbreaking.

He drived fast without caring about the road manners and reached Hospital in no time.

_

"You're up"Doctor looked at Win and then at the nurse.

"Please get Mr. Bright in here"She said and the nurse left the room and she returned back with a worried Bright behind.

He smiled seeing Win awake and ran to his side.

"How's he doctor? How's our baby?"Bright asked and doctor sighed.

"You should be more careful. Win haven't ate or drank enough water from last few days. Is this how you take care of your husband?"doctor asked to Brigh a little angrily and he looked at Win.

"See Mr.Bright. if you have any problem with taking care of your husband, atleast hire someone to take care of her. It's your responsibility too"the doctor said and Bright gulped down.

"N-no doctor....... I'll take care of him"he said and the doctor looked at both of them.

"I've seen you both with doctor.Kim before and I know how happy you two were. I don't want that happiness to be ruined and you should take care of yourself because it's your baby in your womb. Take care"She said and left the room with nurse and Bright sat next to him and hold his hand.