+15

"yaah come back here"Prim yelled and started chasing Yim around the shop not caring if others are watching.

"Catch me if you can"he yelled back and stopped for a moment to wave the Phone with maybe the most weird pic of Prim ,ever in her life. He took it when she was drunk the other night and actually slept with snacks messily spread around the bed and sheets.

Yes, it's been 1week since they are in America, they've been helping the couple to get the best dress, the best food,the best cake and the best in everything for their bestfriend's.

Well the good thing is that Yim and Prim got pretty close that they don't even mind playing Tom and Jerry in the Public. Brightwin liked this pair a lot since Yim happened to bring back their old playful Prim in such a short time.

Prim and Ohm talked sometimes only to argue but Ohm and Yim never had a talk, not even a greetings.

Bun is also officially accepting Yim as the best Uncle.

But the sad think is Ohm is getting weirder and the weirdest. He's silent most of the times and if possible he'll get drunk every now and then. Win did understood that something's going off with Prim and Ohm but he didn't thought it would be like they both are having such a huge ass crush on eachother. On the other hand Fong and Earn clearly understood what's the problem.

About Mark and Jackson, they're now helping Fong and Earn since they told everything to each other.

_

"They look happy together"Fong said and stood beside Ohm who was watching Prim now on top of Yim trying to take away the phone.

Ohm looked at Fong and shrugged.

"I wonder why you aren't jealous seeing them together when you have a crush on her?"Ohm asked and Fong chuckled.

"I would've been jealous if I still loved her romantically........but we could never love one another person if we find the real one for us"Fong said and Ohm gave him a weird look.

"He's asking out Earn,soon"Mark appeared near Ohm and Ohm just nodded.

"You're such a fool Ohm, Fong clearly made it obvious about not having strong feelings for Prim after Earn left at the first place ,but you being a coward run away to get rid of your feelings. If you truly love her you should fight for her. Now I'm doubting if you really love her or was just playing with your feeling-"Ohm grabbed Jackson by his collar.

"I love her and that's true. I love seeing her happy, and she's now happy with that man. I don't want to ruin it"Ohm gritted his teeth and let go of Jackson.

"There's something off between you two Ohm. I know I don't know her for long like you guys,but she's not a type to be mad without a reason. She clearly have some hate towards you, when I say hate.........you must have done something that hurt her"Earn joined them and Ohm sighed.

"Is it because I left without saying a goodbye?"Ohm asked.

"Can be. Or something else. You wouldn't know if you wouldn't ask"Fong said and Ohm gritted his teeth looking at Prim and Yim.

_

"YAAH GIVE IT TO-"prim was reaching out for the phone and Yim held it back when someone else grabbed the phone from behind and held it up.

"Ohm?"Prim looked at him and get up from Yim and he got up.

"Give me back my phone"Yim's first words to Ohm.

"First of all Prim, you are a known CEO and you have to maintain yourself on public and you two maybe getting married, but you look like kindergarten kids playing around like this. Grow up first before getting married"Ohm threw the phone to Yim and he caught it.