+13

"FONG? OMG I MISSED YOU"Win pushed Prim aside and hugged Fong tightly catching him off guard.

"I-"Prim was cut off seeing on another person.

"I'm here too"Earn waved her hands and Win hugged her abandoning Fong alone and he hugged Prim.

"You haven't texted me for so long"Prim said and he chuckled.

"Sorryyy, but you could've texted me too"He said and she winked.

"Sorry too, so what's your job?"

"I worked as a kindergarten teacher for some months,but now I'm working in school. Teacher of mid schoolers"

"Woww , that's great"

"Hey are you gonna act like you haven't seen me?"Earn pouted and she hugged her too.

"Come inside, everyone's waiting for you-"Prim said and Fong looked behind.

"Where's him? Didn't he parked the car yet?"Fong asked and looked at Earn.

"Who are y'all looking for-"Win asked and gasped seeing him.

"Sorry. Dad just called me-"he also stopped on his sentence seeing Win with wide eyes glistening with tears forming in it.

"Win I'm sorry for leaving out of nowhere. Please forgive me"Ohm looked at ground suddenly finding it interesting.

Win looked at him for some time and pulled him into a tight hug and cried on his shoulder.

Earn hold onto Prim seeing them cry feeling sad and happy. Fong smiled at them.

_

"What are they doing there? I'll go and check"Bright stood up and others followed.

"We'll come too"they walked to the front door and saw the long lost friends reuniting after a long time.

Everyone smiled at the heartwarming scene and after a while they all walked inside.

"Take a seat first"Tonhon said to them all and they heard Bun crying from upstairs.

"I'll go get her"Prim said and walked upstairs, Both Ohm's eyes following her.

"Bun hated to be left alone,so she must have been scared being alone when she woke up"Bright explained and Everyone nodded.

Ohm explained that he left with his dad as his parents forced him but the truth was he left to forget Prim and move on from her. To give up her to Fong.......

After a while Prim came down with Bun in her hands and sat beside Ohm Pawar and didn't even looked at the other Ohm (lol).

Bun went to sit on her father's lap and looked at the least familiar people. In a few moments her energetic self activated again and started running around living room and play with everyone.

Tonhon went inside to get the drinks and gave it to everyone.

"Who is this? I haven't seen him before"Fong said looking at Ohm and Prim spoke up before anyone.

"He's Ohm Pawat"and she looked at Ohm for the first time this time.

"My fiance"she said and he choked on his drink.

"Are you ok Ohm?"Win put his drink down and patted his back. On the other hand Mr.Pawat was shocked,since it's the first time Prim mentioning it to someone.

"What - what did you said?"Fong asked with Wide eyes like Earn.

"Actually it was all hurried. But we dated , we talked and we liked eachother. Even if it was arranged by My brothers, I love him and he love me. So our Parents met and we are getting married.......soon"Prim said and Ohm's heart broke , on the other side Mr.Pawat smiled hearing her.

"Woaaaah you look good together"Earn said and Fong touched her hand.

"S-so you two are together?"Ohm asked and Prim took Mr.Pawat's hand.

"Yeah, right baby?"she looked at Mr.Pawat (I'm using that because two Ohm will be quite confusing,even to me).

"Y-yeah"he smiled awkwardly and Win eyed Bright suspiciously.

Ohm was trying to hold back his tears and Earn seemed to notice it.

"Uhmm guys, can you show us our rooms? We haven't moved our bags from car"She said and Tonhon just remembered about to.

"Aah your rooms are upstairs. We can get the bags first"Tonhon said and went out with three of them to get the car.

It was not only Ohm who was hurting, but Prim was too........but the words were enough to make a deep cut on her heart.

_

"So you're not taking back the keychain?"Earn asked.

"No. Keep it yourself and if you think you don't want it then give to..-"

"No I want it"Earn said and Prim chuckled.

"So you guys are a thing?"Prim asked and Earn shook her head.

"Ummmm about that-"

"Prim, have you seen my phone?"Mr.Pawat appeared at the door of Earn's room and Prim stood up.

"Didn't I gave you back?"

"No"

"Wait- I'm coming. Must have put in some of my bag accidentally"Prim stood up and walked out with him.

"We can talk later"she mouthed to Earn who just smiled.

They were at Miriam's Parents house and they all had to share room's, two in one room.

Brightwin in one room with Bun, Mark-Jackson, Prim - Earn , Ohm - Fong - Ohm Pawat.

_

I'm sorry this one is short because using Ohm with 2persons is quite confusing and using Mr.Pawat seem too formal. I've asked help from my sister,so after making a decision in the name, I'll write the next chapter❤️.