+2

"here is his number. Don't be nervous. You can talk with him and if anything just call me" Win smiled and First nodded and bowed thankfully.

Achara hold her mom's finger and jumbed down the stairs one by one.

"Be careful bun, you might hurt yourself"Win said and she smiled.

"Don't worry mommy. I'll not get hurt because you're holding my hand"she said and Win smiled at her words.

"Daddyyy"she ran to Bright as she saw him and Bright picked up her smiling.

"How's dad's angel doing today?"

"Great dad......oh and daddy, tomorrow we don't have classes. Can you take me to your office?"She asked.

"I have a busy day tomorrow.......how about we going to eat from outside tomorrow? Or you could go with mommy?"

"What if he don't take me?"she asked.

"Ask it yourself"Bright was more of a supportive and caring father while Win was a little strict and over protective type. Well both of them love her more than themselves and she love them too, Basically Bright is that type to react after something happens like he would let Achara do anything but if anything happen to her only then he'll do something about it. Win was different,he always think before letting Achara do anything, he believe that it's better to do before we regret what we did.

"M-mommy, will you take me to your office tomorrow?"She asked Win who looked at her for a brief second and smiled.

"Sure bun"Win ruffled her hair and she hugged him excitedly.

"You agreed?"

"Last time I took her there Ohm was excited to play with her. So he'll be happy and she can have a friend too"Win smiled to which Aracha responded that she's excited to see Ohm again.

_

"Miss, they are waiting for you"The man in suit lead her way to the table occupied by two men,one of them at his 50s.

"She's here"the man next to him said and stood up.

"Good evening Mr. Jutamat. Did I kept you waiting for long?"She asked politely and the elder man stood up with a smile.

"Good evening miss.Vihokratana. We just arrived 10minutes ago. Please take your seat"he said and his PA moved a chair for her and she sat there. She was dressed simply but elegantly.

"My son is using restroom. So can we please wait for some time?"He said and Prim glared at her PA. He never said about her new business friend having any kids. But she quickly smiled.

"Sure Mr. Jutamat. I can wait"she smiled a bit and the waiter poured wine for them.

"So you're daughter of Mr.Tawan Vihokratana,the top most Businesses woman in here Australia and korea"

"That's right sir. About being the top, I just do the best in my companies"she answered short as possible and he nodded.

"You're not much of a talker like others say"he chuckled a bit and she just smiled to it.

And they ordered food which was served quickly.

"Oh there is my son"He smiled and she stood up seeing him. He stared at her with a smirk on his face while a glimpse of shock flashed away in her eyes.

"Good evening miss Prim Vihokratana. I am Ohm"he introduced himself and smiled. She smiled back.

"Nice to meet you too"she said as he took her hand and kissed on back of it politely. Did his heart skipped a beat?