+5

"Don't worry about being alone. My friend will move in here with you today"Chen said packing his bags. It's only been 3months since First moved in with Chen. 3months since Brightwin's anniversary.

"But,-"

"It's okay First, I'm also sad to leave you.......you were like a brother to me and it's sad how I have to move into Korea for my career. But I promise I'll call you whenever I have time and we'll keep eachother updated"Chen hugged First. Chen is actually from Korea and is a singer there, he came to Thailand for some time when they were on a break and it's time for him to go back. First really loved him like a brother and felt sad thinking about him moving out.

"Will your friend also treat me like a brother?"

"Of course he will.......he might be a little colder at first but it's only until he feels comfortable around you" Chen said.

"how long will it take?"First asked like a lost puppy and Chen chuckled.

"A month or two.........but since you're this cute maybe in a week or two"Chen said and First sighed and his phone started ringing.

"Ah yes, I'm ready.......okay, I'll wait down"Chen said through phone and hang-up the call and looked at First and hugged him.

"They are here. I'll try to visit you when I have a chance. I love you bro"Chen said and First sadly smiled and they both adviced each other to take care. First watched Chen dragging his bags outside and closing the door, through the window he watched Chen waiting outside and a car stop near him to pick him up.

Chen waved at him before getting in the car and the car disappeared from his view. Suddenly First felt lonely.

_

"He's leaving messages for you every now and then. What should we do?"Prim's PA asked and she shook her head.

"Just don't waste your time on him"anyone would feel angry towards Prim for her ignoring manner. But only she know how much she felt her heartbroken when her crush suddenly disappeared from her life without even caring to a say a bye. She was Afraid if she start to go out with him again, she'll confess and probably he's already in a relationship or something and will end up getting hurt.

"But Miss it's been 3months"

"3months? It's nothing compared to how long I waited for him"she said to herself but her PA didn't heard.

"I've brought some dresses and gifts for my niece. Have you sent them to her yet?"she asked, she buy stuff for Bun every month even if Bright said it's not necessary.

"Yes Miss"

"Good now leave me alone for sometime"Prim said and he bowed and left. She looked out through the glass walls,city downstairs is a busy as usual. She sighed.

"Is he still in Korea or went back to Australia?"she asked to herself.

_

"When is the baby coming mommy?"Bun whinned and Win sighed.

"Not yet hun....... it's not that easy like you think"Win said and she pouted.

They tried sometimes but this time they didn't got a result. Win sometimes got disappointed because of this and even tried to consult a doctor but Bright stopped him saying it might take some time and Don't think negativity.

"Bun, uncle Mark is here to take you to grandparents. Go on"Bright said and She jumbed down from the couch after giving a kiss on Win's cheek.

"See you next week mommy, Bun will miss you"she smiled sweetly and Win hugged her.