+7

"I'm still with Miriam.....yes, don't worry...... I'm so happy for you guys, Win. And take care,rest and eat alot........ I'll try my best to visit you guys soon as possible"Prim said with wide smile before cutting the call. She was helping Miriam in kitchen.

"Aren't you going to Thailand?"she asked and washed the vegetables.

"I want to but, my day's for a week starting from tomorrow will be busier.........give it to me, I'll do it"Prim took the vegetables from Miriam and made her sit on chair and Prim started cutting the vegetables.

"You learnt cooking?"Miriam asked and Prim looked at her.

"O-oh yes yes"She lied.

"That's amazing Prim.......you should cook for us one day when we'll visit you in Thailand"She said and Prim nodded her head.

Well,now she have to learn cooking too.

_

"Actually we'll handle the company until you're back"Weerayut said to Win who really hated the idea of going to work while he's pregnant, Bright also didn't wanted to send him to work because of that.

"But you guys need rest too"Win said concerned and his parents smiled.

"Ohm is still in the company"Jennie said to her son and hugged him from side.

_

"No mommy, you should eat it.......daddy said only if you eat good and rest well, the baby will be beautiful and healthy"Achara said and refused to eat the food Win offered to her while he was eating.

"It's okay Bun, we have a lot of food. Sharing a little won't be bad"

"Honey,eat that now. I'll give her. Bun come with daddy"Bright said and Achara ran behind Bright to the kitchen and Bright handed her a bowl of food for her which she took on her hand and walked back to Win to eat next to him.

"So I'm leaving now......hmmm? Be careful you both. Also Bun you know how to behave right?"

"Yes daddy"She giggled.

"Good girl. And Win everything you need to eat is on the table. Don't do anything stressful and I'll come back earlier. I love yiu both"Bright said and kissed both of their foreheads.

"We love you too daddy"Bun said and Win giggled.

"Take rest"Bright said and walked out.

Actually Win wasn't tired or anything,but Bright wanted to take care of him like his first time.

"Mommy do you want some water?"Bun asked as she shifted in her seat.

"No dear. Eat your food and we can read books upstairs"Win ruffled her hair and she smiled showing her gummy.

_

"We got married"Mark and Jackson said and unison and Bright's eye's widened.

"WHAT? Without us?"

"My parents were against the idea of being gay......so, I left them"Jackson said looking down and Mark hold his hand and squeezed his hand to comfort him.

Bright noticed it and understood the situation.

"Oh........ummmm maybe I can help you get a job in Win's company or here-"

"N-no no P'Bright........I actually saved money for starting a music school......I just have to find a place......but I might need a help......"Jackson was a bit hesitant.

"What is it?"Bright asked and Mark gave Jackson an assured look.

"I left my house and I didn't wanted any of the money from my parents since they no more accept me for who I am. So I'll start to look for an apartment for us after starting the school........until then,can I stay with Mark?"Jackson asked and Bright smiled.