+25

"Aish don't walk with him 24×7. He doesn't seem good to me"Sarawat said to his sister who seemed really close with Tine and he clearly disliked it.

"P'wat it's because you two still don't try to be friends"Aria pinched his cheek and he just scoffed.

"You look like mommy itself"Aria Chuckled and Sarawat stopped on his path and his smile widened.

"Really? Do I?"he asked and she nodded.

"She's so beautiful in those pictures and you're the handsome version. Somewhat really like uncle Bright"she said and his smile faded a little.

"Uh...... don't you miss her Ari?"

"M-me? N-no no........I haven't even spend a whole day with her anyways"she shrugged but her heart was missing her mom.

"A-aaawee don't be sad sissy. Mommy won't like it if you're sad and daddy will also be hurt if he know this"Sarawat hugged his sister and she smiled.

_

"He's 7years younger than us but he have no respect towards me but you"Tine said annoyed and Bun laughed.

"You're also not being nice with him anyway"she chuckled.

"Still I'm elder"

"Elder my a** bro. You're whining like a 7year old"Bun laughed and threw a pillow at him and he rolled his eyes at her.

Sarawat is now 16yrs old and Aria is 14, where as Bear is 16, Bun and Tine is 23years old.

Life is going well.......yeah, pretty well.

"Hey bro come on, you can bring Aria too. No one else, Just me and you in my room.  I know if my mom and dad find this, I'm dead. So come quickly"Anurak cut the call and Bun appeared at his door and gave him a suspicious look.

"Your boyfriend?"she smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"The hell,no. It was Sarawat. He's coming over to help me out"he said and her smirk grew and she walked into his room.

"Awwwee baby bear,did you failed your test again?"he groaned at her and hit his head on table before looking at her shocked.

"HEY, THAT'S MY HOODIE"he pointed out and she shrugged.

"So,do I look like I care?"she scoffed and he huffed out.

"Take it off and I know my three hoodies which went missing are in your room. Bring them back"He extended his hands and she scoffed again.

"I will not and what you gonna do about that?.......baby bear"she teased and he was now angry.

"You-I told you not to call me baby again"

"And so fool for you to think that I'll obey you. And I'm gonna tell mom and dad about your marks"Bun pulled out a mocking face and surprisingly this time Anurak suddenly smirked back.

"Well.......go on.....tell them"he said and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Uh-sure then"she was about to walk out when he pulled out his phone.

"I've got evidence for you getting drunk again with a stranger and I'll send it to p'Tine, mom and dad...... plus uncle Ohm.....that sounds great,right?"he showed her a video of her being drunk and walking on the road like a maniac.

"Y-you......when did you got that? What the hell? Don't you dare to do that"She warned and he pouted.

"P'Tine and mom will be too mad and dad and uncle Ohm will be so disappointed in yo-"

"What's the deal?"

"Me hoodies and my marks"he said and she stared at him for a while before going out and coming back with his hoodies.

"Take it all out of my sight. Afterall they are the ugliest hoodies I have seen in my entire life"she shouted at him and he giggled.

"You look cute bun"he teased and she throw a pen from his table at him and he catch it.

"You'll pay for this"she said and walked out of the room only to see Sarawat looking at them shocked.

"Uh-hey baby wat...... have you been here for long?"

"N-no Bun.......just a few minutes. Ari is waiting down"he said and she smiled widely.

"Okay then. Have fun teaching that fool. I'll take care of Aria"Bun said and rushed down to see her favourite Aria.

"You should be more respectful towards her"Sarawat shook his head and Anurak smiled.

"Tsk. It's fun. Now help me"

"Sure, take out the books"he rolled his eyes and Anurak grinned.

_

"P'Tineeee, you're here"Aria run to him and hugged him tight.

"How's this little baby doing? I didn't expect to see you here today"Tine smiled widely and Aria giggled.

"Aish why didn't you told me you were coming?"Bun asked and Tine raised his eyebrows.

"Why? Are you hiding something?"Tine asked and Bun Rolled her eyes.

"Well you are lucky in that case, Sarawat is here too"

"WHAT?THAT BRAT-"

"He's studying. Don't disturb my son go to room,go go"Bun said and pushed them both to her room, getting ready to watch a movie.

_

"This place already looks so pretty....... it'll be good staying here......"Win said hugging Bright. They were in their new house which was surrounded by a large ground of varieties of flowers and trees. Like a small , beautiful forest, not a wil forest but a beautiful and dreamy one.

"We'll have to wait until both our babies are married or atleast find a partner for themselves"Bright said and Win smiled.

They let the cool breeze bless them with its touch as the stood in front of the beautiful not so small but not so big house made of woods.

"P'Bright?"

"Hmmmm"

"Ohm is looking fine lately and it's a great thing to see"Win mumbled and Bright went silent.....

"But why can't he marry one another girl?"Win asked and Bright's hug loosened and he made him look at him.

"Why did she had to disappear from our lives?"

"Love is something like that. Do you think Prim left like that? Even if we can't see her, she's watching us all........ Prim and Ohm are still loving......from two different worlds......they are loyal to eachother..... like me and you"Bright hugged him with a smile and Win closed his eyes and took a deep breath enjoying this little moments.

_

"You'll sit there"Sarawat said and sit in between Tine and Aria after pushing away Aria from Tine's side.

They were sitting together to watch some movie.

"Aa aa don't start a fight you too now. Wat, he's elder than you. Show that grandpa some respect"Bun said and Everyone except Tine Chuckled.

"You-"Bun cutt off Tine's words.

"And Tine,.wat is younger than you. Show my baby what love is and don't you dare to fight with him"Bun warned and Tine scoffed.

"So now you love him more than me? Huh?"

"Of course she love me more. Who are you even?"Sarawat asked and Tine was about to talk back when Prim cleared her throat.

"Let's watch the movie Bun"Bear said and sat on the couch with Bun.

Aria sometimes offered snacks to Tine and Sarawat glared at Tine. He have to protect his sister at all coast.

_____________________________________

This story is soon coming to an end..........I think probably less that 15 or 10chapters🤗