+21

One year later

In one year many things happened. Fong and Earn got married. Miriam gave birth to a baby girl and they named her Lilly. Jackson start his own music school and They moved into a new house. Yim and First got married a couple of months ago. And they were all in different places. Win gave birth to a baby boy.

They kept in contact with each other through texts and calls everyday. Ohm took over Prim's position in the company in Australia and Prim only had to handle the one in Korea and she did it from home and visited the company in korea time to time.

_

"Can I have a talk alone with Mr.Ohm?" Doctor asked and Prim looked at her husband feeling nervous.

"Nothing's wrong honey, wait outside. I'll be right back"Ohm smiled at her and Nurse took her outside.

"This is not a good thing Mr.Ohm. You should be mentally and physically ready to accept this news and also talk to Prim about this. You can try again even after deciding to get rid of this chance"Doctor started and Ohm shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

_

"What did she said Ohm?"Prim stood up and went to him.

"Ohm?"

"Y-yeah?"

"What happened? Why are you gloomy? What did she said?"Prim asked and Ohm shook his head.

"We'll talk at home baby"Ohm gulped down and Prim didn't pushed him.

She sat in the car with him in silence.

"Are we going to P'Brights?"Prim asked seeing the familiar road and Ohm just nodded.

"Stop at some shop then. I haven't brought anything for Bun and bear"Prim pouted and Ohm looked away from her.

"Next time,Prim"

"What's wrong with you? Tsk"Prim pouted and crossed her hands. Only Ohm knew how hard it was to hold back the tears.

Prim is 4months pregnant and she wanted give birth in Thailand which is why they were back here from Australia.

_

"He's like you P'Bright"Win said and stared at their sleeping 5month old baby boy. They name him Anurak meaning male angel in Thai. They call  him baby 'bear' because Bun called him that.

She said that he's cute and cuddly like a baby teady bear.

"And naughty like you"Bright said and Win chuckled. Bun was watching the baby sleeping in awe.......

"He's still so tiny"She said.

"You were like this too Bun"Bright said but Bun didn't believed it.

They heard door bell ringing and Bright stood up.

"Let him sleep, I'll go get it"Bright said and Bun went with him.

Win kissed his forehead and placed him on the cradle gently and carefully not to wake him.

"Prim"Bun said and hugged Prim's leg.

"Hey you two"Bright grinned happily and hugged them.

"Prim..... how're you doing peanut?"Win came there and hugged her.

"We're on our way from check up"she said and Win smiled.

"How's the little one doing?"Win asked and touched her little baby bump and she giggled.

"Why are you looking gloomy Ohm? What's wrong?"Bright asked and Prim agained noticed it.

"N-nothing is wrong.......I was just lost in thoughts"Ohm tried to smile and Bright looked at Win.