+14

So I've made a decision in name's. Ohm Pawat got a good smile so I would like to use 'Yim'(which means smile in Thai) for Ohm Pawat. It will be like a nickname and for our Ohm from 2gether the series, we'll just go with Ohm itself. Thanks to my sis for this suggestion and I hope y'all can be okay with it. Thanks all❤️✨

Ohm Pawat - Yim (nickname)
Ohm from 2gether the series - Ohm .

I think it's not that confusing now.😁🤗😍

___________________________________

They were eating dinner together, Bun slept earlier after eating what she wanted.

"The wedding will be not big, only with you friends and our parents. Then reception will be quite busier since their will be many guests including business partners of her dad and so. But you guys can stay in her as long as you are here since,her parents moved out to one another house"Tonhon said and others nodded.

"You haven't picked up the dresses right?"Prim asked suddenly and they shook their head.

"Many things are still to be done and we hope you guys will help us with them"Miriam said and everyone gave them a thumbs up.

"Then we should go to bed earlier and wake up early"Yim suggested.

"Hmmm yes"Bright agreed to it.

"Win and Miriam should go to bed early since they need more rest than all of us"Fong said.

"Me, Earn , Fong and Jackson will do dishes and other works in kitchen.  others can clean the living room"Prim said. Living room was a mess because they unwrapped some gifts and food packs in there.

"Are you okay Ohm? You are silent"Miriam asked to him and he smiled.

"I'm fine"

"It maybe a little awkward for him. It's been so long since we all came together at a place"Win said and Everyone nodded while Prim's and his eye's locked for a moment and they looked away.

_

Miriam and Win was already asleep and others finished with the works they were assigned with.

"Do anyone want a drink?"Tonhon asked and Everyone looked at him.

"Don't count me in, Win will be mad. I'm going to go to bed"Bright said and bid goodnight to them and walked upstairs.

"I want to drink but I might get a bad headache in the morning, so I'm out"Fong said and stood up.

"Us too"Jackson said Mark didn't wanted to get drunk on the first day.

"Wowww, everyone are good now. I'm in anyways"Prim said and Earn chuckled.

"I'm in too" at last Everyone except Tonhon,Ohm,Yim, Prim and Earn went to bed.

"Let's go to backyard and don't get drunk, we have to wake up early"Tonhon warned beforehand and they nodded.

_

"D-DON'T....... d-don't touch me"Earn said and didn't let Prim help her walk.

"Don't worry I'll help her go upside. Handle them until I'm back"Tonhon said to Prim and she nodded. They were the only one's sober. Yim was passed out with his head on the table and Ohm was just staring at her, making her feel uneasy.

They are alone, practically Yim was there but he's passed out.

"What are you staring at?"Prim asked to him and he chuckled closing his eyes and then looked at her gently.

"You've gotten more beautiful and......."he gulped down and she looked away.

".........I- I can't believe you're going to marry this stupid here"He pointed at Yim.

"It's none of your business whom I am getting married to or who I am in love with. Incase if you don't know, someone can live me too"she said remembering the words from the message.

"Who cannot love you, prim?........ looking like an angel, being the one everyone want........no one can hate you-"

"CUT THE CRAP OUT OHM-"she breathed heavily trying not to cry.

"Don't talk like you're all good....... everyone speak truth when they are drunk,but you? You lie when you're drunk and sober too..........you said what you feel about me in those text and it hurt me more than anything"she cried out and Ohm's eyes widened. He quickly pulled her towards her chest and it surprisingly felt calming to her.

"I.....I always lo-"

"Don't do this Ohm..........you have your way and I have mine"Prim pushed him away hurting her heart more and more.

"I'll carry him upstairs,can you take Yim,to room?"Tonhon came back and asked. Prim nodded and went to Yim.........

Ohm watched you trying hard to support Yim with a sad smile........

"Can I atleast have a chance?"was the last thing he asked before passing out on Tonhon's shoulder. Tonhon cursed himself for letting them drink.

"I'll help him from here"Fong said and got Yim's support from Prim's shoulder and she sighed in relief.

"Go back and sleep Prim, you must be tired. Good night"Fong said and Prim waved at him and walked to her which was straight opposite of the boy's room.

Earn was fast asleep on the Bed and Prim covered her up with the duvet and gently pushed her to one side making some space for her to sleep in.

_

"Thanks. We should be good friends first to know each other more..........feel comfortable around me" Yim said to Prim as he drank the water and Medicine that she gave him to get rid of the Hangover.

"That's right.........we can be more free around each other"they smiled at eachother.

Ohm drank his coffee and watched the heartbreaking view of his love from the room balcony and chuckled sadly.

Clearly he don't remember a single thing from last night.

Tonhon already got spanks from Miriam with Spatula for letting them drink.

"Prim.......can you give me your phone?"Bun peeked inside of the room looking tiny and Prim gestured her to come in. Yim picked her up and placed her on the bed with him and Prim.

"Why do you need phone in this early morning,Bun?"Yim asked and Prim caressed her hair.

"I- I want to call Tine.  I miss my friend"she pouted and They chuckled.

"Sure little thing. Let's video call him"Prim said and took her phone out.

The call was picked up by Mrs.Teepakorn and Prim greeted her , and she handover phone to Tine.

The little friend's apparently missed each other too much as soon as he picked up the phone Bun abandoned Prim and Yim and climbed down the bed to talk privately.

"She's so cute"Prim said.

"Win said you were like her when you was a kid"Yim said and she nodded.

"That's right. She and Tine remind us of Win and me"Prim said and Yim chuckled.
.
.
.
"P'Bright,wear this shirt today"Win picked out Bright's least favourite shirt from his bag and Bright furrowed his eyebrows.

"Won't you?"Win looked at Bright and Bright's eye's widened at the thought of what happened in Win's first pregnancy and nodded fastly.

"Yeah yeah..... I'm w-wearing it"Bright said and took the shirt from his hands.

"Nice"Win smiled and Bright disappeared into the changing room.

Win and Miriam got along well and they ordered around with others. No one can disobey since they have already know how weird can be their pregnant hormones.