COMPETITION WINNERS

Hey guys! I hope you had fun writing your oneshots! It was honestly very difficult to narrow it down to only three people and if I could choose them all, I would!

With that being said, here are the winners! Make sure to check them out as well as everyone else who participated!

3rd Place - _-DYLXN-_

𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙: 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎: 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 (𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔)

The day I fell in love with him. January 24th. 6th grade.

Surprisingly, it was in math class.

In 6th grade, we had a teacher named Mrs. Sandy. She was a very nice, kind, peppy young lady. She also was very lenient. So sometimes, when kids fell asleep in her class, she would just let them sleep and wake them up before class is over.

Zander had fallen asleep. Mrs. Sandy glanced over in his direction, then returned to the board. I had gotten extremely bored hearing her talk about exponents, so I drifted off into my own world, looking at Zander.

He looked really adorable. The way each strand of his curly purpley hair fell into place, and the way the sun shone on him. I had never thought of my friend this way, so I pulled out of my little world and returned my attention to the worksheet on my desk.

That was seven years ago.

Now, to another time I cherished. August 3rd. We were 18.

I was sitting on my couch with Zander in my lap. He was bigger than he used to be, but I didn't mind. I stroked my fingers through his hair, listening to his breathing. I sighed and whispered, "You are so adorable Zander..."

"I know..." was what I got as a response. I just laughed and continued stroking his hair.

Now, onto our wedding. November 7th. We were 24.

Me and Zander both cherished our wedding day, and the honeymoon after. Another amazing thing about our wedding was that Jake proposed to Hailey after Zander purposely threw the flowers at them. It had been really cute.

Now, Jake and Hailey's wedding. Zander didn't want to go, but I forced him too, saying he wouldn't get any cuddles if he didn't go. He was grumpy at first, but became happy for his sister once he saw how much they loved each other. Now, here we were. Two 30 year olds, taking care of our 3-year-old son. His name was Aiden. He had light brown hair and pretty green eyes. Me and Zander loved him so much.

I looked forward to the future I had with Zander. Would we adopt another child? Would we break up?

I will never know until it happened.

2nd Place - Lander_Forever

Ship: Lander? (I guess)
Type: Angst
TW: drinking

I glance at the lonely, grey pillow on the left side of my bed. I would usually see those golden eyes, that lit up my world...but instead your not here. And there's no one to blame- but the drink in my wandering hands. I wish that- I could take everything I said back. I wish you could Forget what I said  because It's not what I meant. But I can't take it back, I can't unpack the baggage...