💟 My Boyfriend 💟

Luke's POV

Zander and I laid on my bed, talking about life. Both of us didn't dare bring up our awkward confession from an hour ago.

While we were talking, there was a persistent knock at the door. We ignored it the first few times, but after they knocked for the, what seemed like, millionth time, Zander and I decided to see what was going on.

Sneaking down my wooden staircase and gazing at the purple, flowery wallpaper, which reminded me of Zander every time I saw it, I could see the silhouette of a teenage girl through the window. It was blurry, so I couldn't see who it was, then it hit me.

Stacy.

As soon as I figured out who it was, I ran back up the stairs, I didn't want to talk to Stacy yet, especially when Zander's here.

"Luke," Zander grabbed me by the forearm while I was halfway to the first step, "what are you doing? We need to answer the door or they won't stop! They've seen us anyway." I sighed. He was right. Even if I did run away, Stacy would still know I'm there. I quietly opened the door.

"Hello..?" I whispered, scared out of my mind.

"Hi Luke!" Stacy said, suddenly grabbing me by the arm. I looked down at her, guilt and shame reflecting in my golden eyes.

"Stacy, let go please." I told her, too nervous to properly shout. She didn't.

"Luke, I-" Zander slapped her arm away from me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Let go of him!" He shouted. The periwinkle eyed girl looked at him menacingly. "And who are you?" She asked, trying to look and sound like she wasn't afraid at all, but I knew she was, her skin turned pale when he talked.

"His boyfriend." He whispered angrily. My heart stopped. His boyfriend? My heart gave a flutter to the words. I guess he does like me, huh?

"B-boyfriend?" She looked at me. "Oh." I tried to play it cool. "Yeah, sorry Stacy." I could see small tears in the corner of her eyes. "I-it's fine. Bye guys!" She waved at both of us, trying to smile, but running off sobbing.

I will admit, I felt very bad for her, I'll deal with that tomorrow, I need to talk to Zander right now.

I shut the door behind us acting normal until I did so.

"'My boyfriend?'" I exclaimed once I shut the brown door. He said nothing. I glanced down at him. "I thought we never agreed to anything." Zander up looked at me, regret shining in his eyes. I suddenly smirked.

"Is this your weird way of asking me out?" I said, Zander turning bright red. "N-no!" I stuttered, turning his head to face away from me. I walked slightly closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Because if it is," I said, "I accept."

Zander looked up at me, softly smiling.

"Yeah, I love you too."

504 words!