🍀 Lucky 🍀

Nobody's POV

Zander and Hailey sat on the sofa, Zander on the left and Hailey on the right. The ombré haired boy pulled out his phone to text Luke.

"Texting Luke?" The teal haired girl asked, slightly smirking. "N-no! Just checking the time!" Her step brother replied, sweating slightly.

"Y'know you're lucky right?" She asked, more seriously. "Huh? What do you mean?" Zander asked, raising his eyebrow. "Luke cares so much about you, he's never failed you." The purple haired boy smiled and blushed. "Yeah.. you're right." He replied.

Silence.

Zander's phone suddenly vibrated, the violet haired boy quickly took his phone and went to answer Luke's call, leaving his teal haired step sister alone. She sighed. She heard Zander and Luke's faint banter.

She sighed, chuckling slightly. She had waited so long for them two to notice their love for each other, the idiots...

She snapped out of her thoughts to hear Zander giggling on the phone. He set the phone down to get something from the fridge and set it on speaker. Hailey could hear Luke's voice through the phone.

Hailey snuck into the kitchen, not very well however, since her brother had found her. "What are you doing?" He demanded. "Getting food!" She said, looking for excuses. "Oh, hi Hailey!" A voice came from Zander's phone. The voice that belonged to Luke. "Hey!" The teal haired girl replied.

Zander walked out of the kitchen, forgetting his phone was there. "Baby?" Luke asked, Hailey sighing and grabbing the phone. "I think he forgot about his phone." She giggled. Luke laughed with her. When the laughter turned down, Hailey once again got serious.

"Luke?" She asked.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Thank you. For looking after Zander all these years, keeping him sane. Without you, he would be lost, no doubt. You have such a kind soul."

Luke was speechless, he just sighed and laughed. Before he could speak, Hailey spoke one more time.

"He's so lucky to have you.."

330 words!