💔 I Thought It Was Her 💔

Nobody's POV

Every step Zander took was full of fear, full of nerves, he couldn't stop the loud, beating heart in his chest as he approached the classroom door. You wouldn't be able to blame him though, you would actually find him pretty brave, confessing his love that he's kept a secret from the world for so long.

As the violet haired boy drew closer to the classroom, he could hear muffled conversation between the boy he loved all of his life and... a girl he's never met before, strange..

He couldn't really make out what they were saying, but the mysterious girl's intentions were clear:

She wanted Luke.

Zander started panicking, what if he didn't feel the same? He tried listening to the interaction between the two people by putting his ear up against the door.

He heard nothing.

He was starting to lose his patience, and swung the door right open...
Wait..

Zander was absolutely heartbroken, he started tearing up just looking at them

Luke's POV

Oh my god. Who even is this girl and why is she kissing me? I need to get out. I push her slightly, not enough to knock her over, but enough to make her stop kissing me. "Luke..?" She said quietly, I felt really bad about her. "I'm sorry," I started to run out, but I very quickly stopped.

 "I'm sorry," I started to run out, but I very quickly stopped

Oh no.

Zander's POV

Luke and I stared at each other as I backed away, until running out with Luke chasing me.

We both, along with the rest of the club sprinted out of the school until Luke and I made it to the path we walk across going home everyday.

"What are you doing here?"

"Zander, wait!"

"Why should I wait? You love her."

"I don't!"

"I saw you... kissing her."

"I didn't mean it.."

"No?"

"No."

"W-well I don't care anyway.."

"That's a lie, I know you do."

"W-what!? How?"

He started coming closer to me as I flushed red. I didn't know what to do. I panicked in my mind. I glanced down at the fork in the road leading to our houses, and then back at him.

As he came closer, I started blushing and panicking. I stayed still until his face was centimetres from mine. This time, I brought my face closer to his as he closed the gap between us. The kiss was quick, but we didn't have time to stretch it out, Luke had a lot of explaining to do...

416 words