🧡 Don't Leave 💜

Part 2 of 'One Last Letter' by Loony_Lovegood_101 ! Check them out if you haven't already!
*written in Luke's POV

~~~~

Dear Alexzander Wickham,

Why? Why did it have to be you? Out of all people?

I can't hide the fact that I'm broken... because I am without you.

I know your life was hard, but I guess this was the final straw, huh? I don't even know if you're alive, but I just wanted to say I love you.

Everything about you.

The way you cried in my arms. I hated seeing it but it always made me feel better, seeing you fall asleep so peacefully afterwards, small tears still in your glossy eyes.

The way you smiled. Your smile never failed to make me happy. Your beautiful, shining smile was one of the only things that made my heart hurt, in a good way of course.

The way you pushed me away. I know it sounds bad but I knew you fighting back a laugh, fighting back a smile. I saw right through your annoyed expressions.

But now you're leaving me...

Forever...

I'll miss you, I hope you know that. I'm sorry I never got to tell you how I feel, I mean, how I really feel.

Love.

It was love I felt, it is love I feel.

So, goodbye forever.

...

Who am I kidding? I can't say goodbye, it's too hard, Zander. I can't do this, I can't lose you. I won't lose you.

You can't leave, this isn't real life, is it?

Don't leave me Zander, please, I love you too much.

I love you.

Signed,

Luke Peterson.

270 words!
;-;