♾ Infinity Bracelet ♾

Nobody's POV

Luke sat at a wooden bench, fiddling with a little purse. The purse had purple and white flowers on it, Luke saw it and it reminded him of Zander. The bench was located right beside the park where they used to play, he remembered swinging on the swings and making flower crowns with Zander on the grass field.

"Hey." Luke heard from in front of him. He lifted his head up to see his boyfriend sitting opposite him. He was wearing a white shirt, a dark lavender jacket, silver trousers, black shoes and a lilac scarf. Luke was wearing a black shirt, a red checkered over shirt, black ripped jeans and white shoes. He was still fiddling with the flowery purse.

"What's that?" Zander asked his boyfriend, to which he responded with a chuckle. "What's so funny?" He continued to question, slightly irritated. The auburn haired boy handed the purse to the galaxy eyed boy and waited with anticipation as he watched him try to open the purse. "Need help there?" He chuckled as Zander handed the purse back to Luke so he could open it.

Once Zander got the purse back, he tipped it upside down to see a small, sliver bracelet. It shone in the morning sun. Zander thought it was adorable. He put it on his wrist, looking back up at Luke with a soft smile on his face. Luke also saw a layer of blush on his face. Zander got up and sat next to his boyfriend, who put an arm around him.

"Thank you." Zander whispered in his lover's ear. Luke blushed softly and looked at the violet haired boy.

Zander once again looked Down at the beautiful bracelet, and noticed a little infinity symbol on it. He asked his boyfriend what it meant. "It's an infinity bracelet," he replied, "it means that I'll love you forever." Zander became flustered at the comment. "Oh, umm thank you!" He responded, becoming redder by the second.

The two sat, cuddling on the bench. Forever they would love each other, forever Zander would wear that infinity bracelet...

351 words!