🧣 Lucky Scarf 🧣

Nobody's POV

"I love you, Zander."
"I love you too!"

Luke and Zander walked down the stone path, back to their houses. There was an awkward yet comfortable silence as they did so. Awkward because they didn't know what to do with their relationship, but comfortable because they had finally realised their love for each other. It was a good feeling, knowing that your crush had also been crushing on you.

They talked while holding hands down the path, eventually coming to the fork in it. They looked at each other and turned slightly pink. Zander tugged his arm in the direction of his house, indicating Luke to turn that way, which he did.

As they continued their walk, still in silence, Luke turned his head in the purple eyed boy's direction and smiled, he had never seen him so happy before. He then looked down at his scarf, he always, secretly, wanted Zander to own it. He never knew why, he just did. Despite this, he never had the confidence to give it to him.

Luke sighed, gaining his confidence, and turned around to Zander. "I.. uh.." "You alright? Your face is really red." Luke suddenly lost all confidence he had previously built up. He was stuttering all over the place. He ended up just taking off his red scarf and handing it over to Zander. He blushed, well, they both were a blushing mess to begin with, but he was now a proper shade of red.

Zander took the scarf off his now boyfriend and put it around his neck. It was really warm, just like the golden eyed boy's arms were. He blushed and hugged himself, feeling the heat from Luke's scarf. "Haha, you like it, don't you?" The auburn haired boy seemed to regain his confidence. "It really suits you, y'know?" Zander covered his face in embarrassment and ran away, back to his house. Luke giggled and tried to run up to him.

Once the two boys made it home, they went upstairs, like they always do. They lied on Zander's bed and cuddled for a bit. Luke ended up falling asleep. Zander, however, laid awake in his boyfriend's arms. He once again looked down at the crimson scarf and smiled. Red didn't really suit the violet haired boy in his opinion, but this scarf was special. From now on he would rarely take it off. His lucky scarf.

403 words
This is probably one of my favourites!