🕸 Charlotte's Web 🕸

Requested by: JJ_the_Deert

Nobody's POV

Today, the club had forced Zander to watch Charlotte's Web. Of course, he was terrified. Surprisingly, he agreed to do it, but only because he would get something out of it. The best thing of all? He got to choose what that very thing was!

It could be a new piano or more ties! Hailey suggested these but, shockingly, he didn't want either of those. He wanted to go on a date with Luke.

Milly asked him why he couldn't just do it already, but he replied with something that actually made a lot of sense. "I want to go on a date with him without all of you following us everywhere!"

"What makes you think we do that?" Milly asked, the entire club could tell that she was joking, you could tell in her voice. "Just put on the movie!" Zander shouted, sitting down and cuddling up to Luke. Jake put in the DVD and they started watching.

When the spider came into the television screen, Zander whimpered and hugged Luke tighter. The auburn haired boy became flustered. He just hugged Zander back, it was kinda awkward for him.

When the movie had finished, Zander had fallen asleep on Luke's shoulder. He didn't notice until Milly pointed it out. Luke gave Zander a little peck on the nose and cuddled up to him. He then began blushing after he realised what Zander had said:

"I want to go on a date with him without you all following us everywhere!"

Luke looked at Zander again and smiled, putting their foreheads together.

"I love you."

269 words!
Ty for the request!