🚂 On the Platform 🚂

Requested by: flextapeio
Harry Potter AU

Nobody's POV

Zander and his uncle walked down the train station to Zander's platform, platform 9 and 3/4. His uncle thought it was quite foolish, but played along, just to hurt his little nephew's heart.

Once they arrived to platform 9, he gave him a devilish smile. "Have a good term!" He smiled in an evil way, leaving his nephew's trolley by his side and driving away. Zander drove his trolley along the platform, every now and again getting weird looks from people passing by.

He eventually saw a family of golden eyed people the auburn hair. There was a mother, an older brother, two twin brothers, one younger boy and a very young sister. He heard them saying "Full of muggles like always.." Zander's heart lit up. He decided to ask the family for help.

"Um hello!" Zander said nervously. "Oh hello dear," the mother replied, "first time at Hogwarts?" Zander nodded in agreement. "It's ok! It's Luke's first time too." She pointed to the youngest son. Zander turned pink as Luke's mother showed them how to get on the platform.

Once they were on, Luke waved goodbye to his mother while Zander went to find an empty compartment. Once he did, he sat and waited for some company. Five minutes later, the golden eyed boy came and sat beside him. "Hi, I'm Luke!" "H-hey... I'm Zander." He replied slightly scared. "Let's be friends," Luke said excitedly "what house do you want to be in?" "Uh, I don't know any. What about you?" Zander felt slightly embarrassed. "Hufflepuff! People say they're boring and plain, but I think-" the purple eyed boy sighed. "I bet I'm Hufflepuff." Luke reassuringly smiled at him.

'Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought.' He thought, looking back at the boy with the mole.

Five years later

Zander along with one of his friends, Jake, was cheering on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. His boyfriend, Luke, was one of the beaters, and he was actually quite good at the role. They were playing against Ravenclaw, but Hufflepuff were beating them by 3 points.

When they won, Zander ran up to the auburn haired boy and hugged him tightly. Luke gave him a peck on the cheek. "I love you." He said. Zander hugged him tighter.

He was forever grateful for that Hogwarts letter. He couldn't wait to send his own children to Hogwarts. He bet him and Luke would have the most adorable children.

418 words
This one took a while to write ;W;
Ty for the request!

(Btw Zander was Slytherin and Jake was Griffindor)