🎾 In the Court 🎾

Requested by: PheebsterYT

Nobody's POV

Hailey, Zander and Luke were going on holiday to California! Hailey really wanted to go to the beach, but Luke and Zander wanted to go to a tennis court, Hailey agreed to go there with them, as long as they get to go to the beach after.

Once they got to the court, they got changed into their clothes and started playing. Hailey was wearing an aqua shirt and a white skirt, Luke was wearing a black vest and shorts and Zander was wearing a lilac shirt and white shorts.

Hailey was actually quite good at tennis, so she offered to play against the boys, which they agreed to.

(Time skip cuz I have no idea how to play tennis)

Zander eventually got tired and went to sit down on one of the benches. Luke signaled at the teal haired girl to let him set next to him, which she let him do.

When Luke sat next Zander, the purple eyed boy immediately cuddled up to him smiling and blushing. Luke blushed too.

When they got home, Zander took the golden eyed boy upstairs while Hailey went out to the beach on her own. The boys went to their rented bedroom and cuddled there for a while. The pair eventually fell asleep.

Hailey's POV

When I got back home from the beach, I couldn't find Luke and Zander. I panicked and checked everywhere for them. I eventually found them lying on the bed sleeping. I took a picture of them, I can't wait to show this to Zander tomorrow~

264 words!
Ty for the request!