🌙 Under the Moon 🌙

Nobody's POV

Luke was guiding a blindfolded Zander at night through past the path where they walk to and back from school. A few days prior, Luke and his mother were walking back from the shopping centre late at night, and they found a small, hidden spot next to a big tree. The look at the moon from there was magnificent and he begged his mother to let him take Zander there, which she agreed.

Once they got there, it was quite difficult sitting Zander down since he couldn't see, but they soon managed. Luke then took of the violet haired boy's blindfold, which was actually just Luke's scarf, and looked at the magical moon, brightly shining in the dim, galactic sky. Thousands of miniature stars gathered round the big, white ball.

Zander's mind was suddenly swarming at the sight of the deep, dark sky. The different shades of shadowy purples, blacks and blues combined made the sight absolutely divine to get lost into.

The auburn haired boy laughed with his boyfriend's amusement. His twinkly eyes reminding him of the shining stars up above them.

Luke put his long arm around Zander as they cuddled under the impeccable, flashing stars. The eventually fell asleep as the night faded to day.

The golden eyed boy woke up to an abundance amount of texts from his mother asking where they were and if they were ok. Luke laughed answering her concerns. He looked over to see Zander sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. He carried him bridal style to his house. He gave him a kiss on the cheek before laying him on his bed.

272 words!
This is probably my new favourite-