🔑 Key to my Heart 🔑

Nobody's POV

Zander sat on the bench during football practice. He didn't want to participate in any of it. He thought the sport was quite boring.

Luke saw the purple eyed boy on the bench and smiled. He never knew why he would smile, he just would. It felt right.

Zander's POV

Luke looked at me during football practice. Suddenly, there was a sharp sting in my heart. I couldn't really describe how it felt. It was a good feeling, but at the same time, it hurt like hell.

A layer of blush also appeared on my face. I could almost feel faces from all around the football field stare at me staring at Luke. I couldn't tell if my red face was because of Luke or because of all the weird looks I was getting from the students around me.

The auburn haired boy looked over at me, a slight pink tint on his cheeks, and smiled. He smiled at me! That small action allowed me to turn into a blushing mess. He didn't seem to be paying attention to the people talking beside him, he was lost in his own little world.

His golden eyes stuck out the most to me. His smile too, but, especially those butterscotch eyes. They complimented his smile so beautifully, one that he always seemed to wear, even in his darkest moments. I couldn't look away, I just couldn't. I knew I fell for him a long time ago, but I never noticed how obvious I made it. He must be one of the most oblivious people I know, not being able to see how much I love him.

I don't know why he ever paid any attention to me. If I were him, I wouldn't bother. I'm way out of his league. However, he still liked me and cared about me, I don't know how he does it. But that boy, something about him just makes me so happy.

I truly believe that he's the key to my heart.

337 words!
;W;