🖤 Half Broken Heart 🖤

Requested by: Itz_Senpai

Nobody's POV

Zander speed ran to his and Luke's tree. He was dared by the rest of the club to tell him that he hates him. If he doesn't, then big-mouth Milly will tell Luke how Zander really feels about him.

Once he arrived to the tree, he waited for Luke to turn up. He started pacing up and down when Luke came. He wore his usual smile which made Zander's heart melt every time it crossed his mind.

"Hi Zander! How ar-" the purple eyed boy stopped him before he could get the rest of the words out. "Luke, listen..." "D-did I do something wrong?" Luke asked with more panic in his voice. "Yes, yes you actually did." The auburn haired boy froze. He didn't dare move, he didn't dare talk. Zander came up to him, face to face, and said he hated him and walked away.

Poor Luke's heart was shattered. The person he treasured more than life itself, saying he hated him. He didn't even know what he did. "O-oh.. ok" Zander heard from behind him. He began tearing up himself. He decided he would talk to him and the end of the day, apologise and tell him how he truly feels.

~The end of the day~

Luke walked into the music room, more depressed looking as usual. Considering the circumstances, it would be normal to feel this way. Zander hid behind Sean's desk, so Luke wouldn't walk out right before he was going to confess.

As soon as he locked the door, Zander appeared from behind the desk, ran up to Luke and hugged him tightly. The golden eyed boy was trying to let go of his grasp, but his crush didn't let him.

Zander looked up at Luke and pecked his lips softly. The auburn haired boy stood confused, but kissed him back, wrapping his arms around his waist.

After that, they stared at each other in silence to ponder what the hell just happened. Eventually, Zander broke the silence by saying, "I'm sorry.. they forced me to do it." Luke still stood frozen, and then started to cry again, the galaxy eyed boy comforting him.

"N-never!" Zander knew what he wanted to say, even without him saying it. "I know.." he replied, kissing him again.

"I love you."

...

"I love you too."

395 words
I had trouble coming up with a name for this, If anyone knows a better name, please let me know!

Ty for requesting!