📞 Ten Percent 📞

Nobody's POV

Zander was laying in his bed, tired yet he couldn't help staying awake. He decided to go on his phone until he felt tired enough to go to sleep.

10 percent

"Oh, that's probably what was keeping me up." Zander thought, stretching and yawning. He couldn't go downstairs and ask for a charger otherwise, his parents would know he had his phone upstairs. There was no charger upstairs with him, he just hoped his phone would make it through without dying.

9 percent

The phone started to ring. Zander almost instantly recognised who it was. Luke. He answered the phone, in case his parents would hear it ringing, and said hello. "Zander! Sorry for calling late, it's just-" "Would you mind being a little quieter!" Zander whisper shouted. "Oh sorry." Luke replied.

8 percent

"What did you need anyway?" The violet haired boy questioned. Luke gulped. "What's wrong? Luke are you ok?" Zander's voice became more concerned by the second. "I'm fine it's just I'm a bit worried about the band competition." Of course! How could Zander forget about the band competition tomorrow? That's probably what kept him up.

7 percent

"Hey, it's ok!" Zander reassured him, trying not to panic himself. Luke smiled. "Thank you, Zander." The smaller boy blushed. "Y-yeah." He replied. "Listen I have to go-" the golden eyed boy cut him off. "Maybe we could- oh sorry, what were you going to say?"

6 percent

"Oh nothing! Don't worry about it!" He lied. He didn't want Luke to hang up. "Oh ok!" He said, sounding as energetic than ever. "Shush!" Zander whisper shouted again, slightly smiling, he was glad Luke didn't see.

5 percent

"Sorry!" Luke giggled. Zander thought his laugh sounded absolutely adorable. "So, Luke, what were you going to say?" Zander asked, very curious.

4 percent

"Oh, yeah!"

3 percent

"I was hoping we could go out soon!"

2 percent

"Oh ok! Where to?" The purple eyed boy asked.

1 percent

"I was thinking maybe-" BEEP!

0 percent

Zander's phone had died. He sighed, wishing he could talk to the auburn haired boy for at least just a little bit longer. Now he was just back to being bored, with nothing else to do but to just stare at the ceiling fan going round and round above him. He considered waking up Hailey, but decided not to. She was already tired enough preparing everything for the next day.

Zander flopped on his bed. He started to wonder where Luke might take him tomorrow. Maybe to the park or the movies! That would be exciting. Zander hadn't been to the movies in a while...

442 words!