🔒 Her Secret 🔒

Requested by: Moondragonice
(Includes OCs)

Nobody's POV

Lilac walked through the school halls. Her long aqua hair waved as she did so. Her deep sapphire blue eyes twinkled brightly and her pearly white skin shone. Where was she walking? To the music club.

She's always been scared to open up to them because her old friends used her for her looks and popularity. Jake, her childhood friend, and her twin sister, Luna, were the only ones she felt like she could talk to.

Zander's POV

Lilac's late to practice again, and I'm starting to get suspicious. Luke tells me not to, and I wish I could believe him, but I can't help but feel like there is something else going on!

When she finally walked into the music club, I guess she saw the look on my face, because she walked straight back out again. I tapped Luke on the shoulder.

He turned around, he looks so adorable- I MEAN! I asked him where Lilac was going to, he said he didn't know. We decided to follow her, well I decided to follow her, Luke just didn't want me to run into any bullies by myself.

Nobody's POV

Lilac speed walked down the hall, not knowing that Luke and Zander were following her. When the boyfriends finally caught up with her, the violet haired boy shouted at Lilac.

"Hey! Lilac! I know what you're doing! Your using us! I just know it!"

"Wait!-" she didn't get to finish her sentence.

"You're just going to expose us! Aren't you? HA! I just found out your secret!"

"You don't know, don't you?" Zander was confused, "What?"

"I've been sad my whole life, waiting for something good to happen, but it never does! I have barely have enough people in my life who can stand by me! No one ever believes me anymore! I'm sick of everyone thinking I'm some spoiled brat who's gonna use them! I-" she stopped. Luke and Zander were in tears.

"I.....I'm sorry." Zander grabbed Luke by the arm and they both left. Lilac quickly stopped them and they hugged for a few seconds. They all walked back to the club room in silence.

Jake was pacing up and down the music room floor. He kept asking where Lilac was every few seconds. She, along with the two boys, came back a couple minutes later. Jake hugged her with tears in his eyes asking where she was. She laughed and replied.

The pair began to sing a duet. It was about a sad girl trying to fit in. Luke and Zander knew what was about to happen.

"What's it about?" Hailey asked, extremely impressed with Lilac's voice. Before the aqua haired girl could reply, the teal haired girl's step brother whispered in her ear. She ran to Lilac and tightly hugged her. "Im so sorry for you!" Lilac hugged back.

She knew this was her family, where she was meant to be...

494 words!
If theres anything you want me to change, please let me know!
Ty for requesting!