🏳️‍🌈 Ruined Pride 🏳️‍🌈

Requested by: KarleyWorsham0

⚠️ HOMOPHOBIA WARNING ⚠️

Nobody's POV

Luke and Zander were walking hand in hand to Luke's house. The boys were going to tell his parents that they were dating. It was going to be a bit tricky though, Luke hadn't even come out to his parents yet, unlike Zander who came out to them at 14.

Once they got there, Luke took out his key and let him and Zander inside. They walked into the living room to his his mother and father on the sofa, his mother looking noticeably more happy than his father. They said 'hello' and sat down. Forgetting that his boyfriend's parents were there, Zander cuddled up to Luke and pecked his lips. Luke's father cleared his throat as the two boys stared back at him, quickly letting go of each other.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He shouted at the boys. They sat frozen.
"W-we... uh.." his son stuttered looking more pale by the second.
"We came here so we could say that Luke and I are dating, but we got scared at forgot you were there so-" Zander stopped. He stared at Luke, everyone did. His father had slapped him. Mr Peterson put his mouth up to his son's ear and whispered "Gay freak"

Luke was in tears, being comforted by his boyfriend and his mother. He got lots of little kisses from him, on his cheek, forehead and his nose.

Once they got back to Zander's house, they went straight upstairs to Zander's room. Luke sobbed in his pillow as his boyfriend cuddled up to him, kissing him once again.

Their eyes eventually met as Luke brought their foreheads together. The auburn haired boy didn't want to go back home and Zander didn't want to go back there ever again. Luke held his boyfriend in his arms and kissed the back of his head.

"Don't leave me..... please"

"I won't ever, I love you."

324 words!
Ty for requesting!