🚠 Scared of Skiing 🚠

Requested by: KarleyWorsham0

Nobody's POV

The music club were going to a ski resort for Hailey's birthday. She, along with the rest of the club, except for Zander, were oblivious to Luke's fear of heights. The golden eyed boy was trying not to cry as Sean's jeep entered the parking lot.

When they all got to the ski resort, Luke clung onto Zander for protection as the violet haired boy reassured him that he'll be fine. Luke, however, did not believe this and begged his boyfriend to not make him go. Milly just grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to the ski lift.

Once they all got on, Luke held on to Zander for dear life as the lift went higher and higher. "Clingy, much?" Milly remarked. She laughed at her own joke. Luke was crying on Zander's lap at this point with the purple eyed teenager rubbing his back and kissing his hand.

"Sorry, dude." The pink haired devil said, rubbing the buttercup eyed boy in the head. He couldn't reply, he was too busy sobbing into his lover's chest.

Once they got to the top, Zander requested that they both go back down, which they did. The boys started singing as they went down to calm their nerves. When they eventually got back down, they went to get some food and ate it in the back of the jeep. After that, they cuddled and waited for the others to come back.

They may have not gone skiing, but they preferred cuddling anyway.

256 words!
Ty for requesting!!