The Bedroom Part 2 NSFW/LEMON

Ashoka pulled Maul tightly to her  "i want you" she whispered in his ear..... Maul nuzzled his face in her neck giving it a nibble before getting up to take his pants off.... Ashoka watched as he untied the fabric piece attached to his pants and slid them off.....As Maul started to crawl into bed Ashoka put her hands on his chest and pushed him to his side, then used the rest of her weight to fling herself over him pushing him on his back.....with Ashoka now on top Maul smirked and reached up and grabbed her throat aggressively and pulled her down to him kissing her lips...... He moved both of his hands down to her thighs and squeezed as he deepened the passionate kiss....Maul then placed both his hands on the bed to prop himself in a almost upright position..... Ashoka let out a moan as she begun to sit down on Mauls crotch and feeling him slide inside... Maul tilted his head back as he grabbed her waist and forced her the rest the down Ashoka squealed and leaned forward pressing her forehead to Mauls..... she wrapped her arms around his neck and started to move her hips back and forth.... Maul moved his hands to her ass squeezed and pulled her slightly up before letting go Ashoka moaned " ahhhhmhmmm ....maul.....im yours...." ..... Maul bit Ashokas shoulder and moved his arm under hers running it up her back and grabbed the back of her neck before starting to thrust his hips upward " Maul growled "ughhmmm you feel so good." ....Ashoka moaned again "dont be gentle".... Maul opened his eyes and looked at Ashoka with an evil smile before he slid back down and moved his hands under her thighs griping them before quickly thrusting in and out...Ashoka's arms became weak and she laid down on Mauls chest..... maul then rolled over flipping  her on her back grabbed her throat and thrusted. Ashoka squealed again and she tightened her grip with her thighs around Mauls waist Maul panted as he started to go harder and faster Ashoka's eyes rolled and she gripped both of Mauls arms digging her nails in his skin....maul moved his hand from her throat to cradle the back of her head as he buried his face into Ashoka's neck and bit down before picking his head back up " you said dont be gentle Ashoka."..... Maul then pulled himself out, crawled back to the edge of the bed grabbed Ashoka's legs and flipped her on her stomach before yanking her back to the edge. Once Ashoka was at the edge of the bed he grabbed her waist and pulled her to him leaving her feet on the ground and her upper body bent over the bed....... Ashoka reached for anything she could grab as Maul aggressively grabbed her hips pulling her back and shoving his way back in. Ashoka bit down on the sheets as Maul began thrusting and pulling her..... her legs began to sake from the pleasure and aggressive grip maul had on her..... Ashoka felt Maul slow as he growled under his breath with one last thrust holding her tightly against himself ......her eyes rolled as she felt him throb inside her and tingles ran down her spine........ "......Maul...... i cant feel my legs...." .....Maul chuckled as he released his grip and slowly pulled himself out " ill help you my lady"..... Maul wrapped his arm under Ashoka and lifted her more onto the bed.... Ashoka pulled herself further up the bed with her legs barely able to push her up...... Maul grabbed his robe and wrapped it around Ashoka and kissed her forehead..... Ashoka smiled as she looked up at Maul seeing a soft expression in his eyes once again almost as if the pain had left his heart...... "Maul........ for once..... you dont look so serious.......who are you and what did you do with Maul?"...... Maul chuckled "its me Ashoka but this is your fault..... you just had to be such a cute jedi when your angry... had me respecting you, it made me angry."....... Ashoka let out a laugh before responding " The great Ashoka Tano.... Sith tamer." ..... Mual rolled his eyes " yea yea or is it the other way around.... Darth Maul Jedi tamer" ...... Ashoka giggled "nope cause im the one who clearly kicked your ass on mandalore.".......Maul gave Ashoka a mischievous grin..... I think I let you win my lady." Maul pulled Ashoka to him and pulled the blanket over the her and himself..... Ashoka reached for Mauls face gently placing it on his cheek as she looked up at him...... Maul melted into her hand as he closed his eyes.... "My lady that works every time and I dont know why."........ Ashoka smiled at him before resting her head in Mauls chest and wrapping her arms around him.....Maul kissed her horn..... " I love you Ashoka.".....Ashoka felt her heart warm as she heard him say it willingly "I love you too Maul." ..... Ashoka started to drift into her slumber where she was brought into a dream.... she thought to herself...... "this is weird im on Dathomir but it looks different...." Ashoka felt a small hand wrapped around hers and she looked down to see a small zabrak male red with black markings.... Almost like Mauls but not quite...... she thought to herself... " this is strange this cant be Maul as a child the markings are different.... and the horns are different eye color too!?!?........... its my hand he's holding..... are there more children her on dathomir we dont know about?..... maybe this is a manifestation of him changing more gray than sith?" ...... Ashoka heard a voice call out "hello my love." When she looked up she saw Maul clearly approaching then looked down and saw the boy still standing there with a bright smile as Maul approached. ............... Ashoka jolted awake with a gasp...... she looked over to see Maul peacefully asleep....... "that was weird maybe there are some survivors we haven't found yet...... I know the Zabraks are good at surviving." Ashoka laid her head back down on Mauls chest and slowly fell back asleep.

****That is the end of this first book second book coming soon ;)...... what do you guys think Ashoka's dream means? leave me a comment ;)*****