An old Ally

Ashoka woke up the next day to her crystals right next her were she fell asleep. She sat up stretching her arms and legs and taking a deep breath in of the morning air. She picked up her crystals and traveled outside the cave once more towards the ship. Once inside the empire ship she began collecting different parts of  scrap metal so she could reconstruct new sabers, she gathered what she needed she headed back to her cave. Ashoka laid all the pieces out in front of her alongs with the crystals closed her eyes and envisioned what her new sabers would look like. As the pieces levitated off the ground the metal pieces began to twist and bend to its shape. One of the saber hilts came together with a slight curve to it then the second started coming together with its normal strait hilt appearance. Both the hilts uniquely matched Ashoka as on each hilt 2 diamond shaped designs on either side of both sabers matched her facial markings on her forehead. Her 2 new sabers in hand she ignited her curved one first seeing the bright white blade extend out to its normal length, then she ignited her second blade which was shorter in length. One long and one short saber was Ashoka's signature blade style she came to love and use during her final padawan days....... It did take long for her peaceful moment to be disrupted yet again as she heard another ship land off in the distance. "Here we go again" she mumbled to herself..... "i think its time to get myself off this planet"..... Ashoka retreated into her cave to wait and see what would happen. Sure enough a tall figure could be seen at the entrance of the cave this one was not a man tho it was the silhouette of a woman. The strange woman cautiously entered the cave and ignited her 2 red blades. Ashoka now making her own guess as to whose side this woman was on leapt out ignighting her 2 bright white blades as she charged and swung her blades the red ones countered her attack. Ashoka pushed the 2 red blades aside with her white ones spun and brought her left elbow up to knock the mysterious woman on her back. The woman made a loud and angry grunt as she stood back up her hood  still covering her face. The words angrily twisted as they came out of Ashokas mouth "WHAT DO YOU WANT?"............ "Ashoka its me ventress!" The woman responded.... ventress lowered her hood to show her pale skin now illuminated by the 2 sabers in Ashoka's hands. Ashoka straightened herself back to upright position putting one saber down. "Ventress?"she said as her gaze softened ..... "I didn't know what happened to you after all the stuff with the Jedi council and then the collapse of the republic..... wait why are you here?" Her eyes now narrowing at ventress once more. Ventress responded with her  witchy voice "Relax girl im not on the side of the empire or anyones for that matter....... I saved you once from the bounty placed on your head have you already forgotten"...... Ashokas gaze softened once more "no I didn't im just not one for trusting many people these days." Ventress let out her witchy giggle " I know what you mean more than you know...... but that's actually why im here Miss Tano......... you see i had a force vision it was blurred and unclear but it was showing me you then this planet...... but thats not the only thing... it showed you then at Dathomir but the answer to why wasn't clear to me."........ Ashoka now had the look of disbelief in her eyes as she searched Ventress's eyes for more answers. Ventress spoke up once again "speaking of Dathomir I see you have picked up a new strategy in your fighting" she said with a smirk on her face. Confused Ashoka spoke up " what do you mean.... a new strategy?"....Ventress giggled once more "you pushed my blades away to the side and spun to hit me with your elbow........ thats Mauls famous trick" .......Ashoka's gaze broke from Ventress as she responded " I..... I didn't even realize thats what I did"............ "Nope but I did" as Ventress responded with a raised eyebrow. "I dont know about you Ashoka but I kept seeing you go to Dathomir. Why is still unclear but based off of that inquisitors ship I think you have long passed you visit here."...... Ashoka looked up at Ventress with caution in her eyes..... "I......I have been having those visions too." She responded hesitantly. Ventress now was now intrigued by Ashoka's response as she now searched Ashoka's eyes for answers. " Do you care to explain what you saw?" ...... Ashoka became nervous she didn't want to say she kept seeing Maul but she knew she had to give an answer. " I kept seeing the red and orange sky with grassy fields that stretched for miles..... and .... and a voice but I couldn't make out who It was." ....Ventress then spoke up "well then what are you waiting for Ashoka we better get going....... I helped your pathetic ass once before and given both our circumstances it looks like were better off working together." Ashoka rolled her eyes at Ventress before responding "yes I guess your right what else do we have to lose".........Ventress giggled again " hehe thats the spirit.... lets go"....... Now both of them on the ship they set the coordinates to Dathomir and took off.