Dreams to Anothers Past

Ashoka nestled her head into mauls chest...... Maul reached for the blanket and wrapped Ashoka and himself in it before tightly wrapping his arms around Ashoka.... " it is nice to have someone...... these feelings are still so new to me I have never been taught how to manage these type of emotions i feel for you Ashoka" Ashoka looked up at Maul as his golden eyes stared back " they may seem like a weakness on either side if spectrum weather it be jedi or sith, but it gives you something to fight for...... sort of a motivation i guess you could say" she said......."Maul smirked at Ashoka " that is one way you could put it my lady." Maul took his leg and placed it over Ashokas holding her in a tight embrace..... Ashoka relaxed placing her head back into Mauls chest listening to his steady strong heartbeat as she slowly began to drift asleep..... Maul kept his eyes on her as her breaths slowed and became more steady...... Ashoka fell deeper and deeper into her slumber...... a few hours had gone by and she found herself in a dream in a forest where she saw a figure sprinting full speed parallel to her.... when the figure turned its head to look behind to see what it was running from. Ashoka quickly realized she was looking at Maul,  he looked no older than 18. She watched as he continued to sprint through the forest not too far behind were 2 training droids flying through the air they started firing at Maul. She watched as he slid to stop spun around and deflected each bolt with ease re-directing them to the droids destroying them. Ashoka saw a third droid approach stopping only a few feet in front of maul before a hologram projected a cloaked figure.... "very good my young apprentice, soon you will have your chance against the jedi to prove your raw power and strength..." she heard in a low sinister voice. The droid turned in the opposite direction as it trailed off she watched Mauls hands ball into a fist as and his jaw clenched. He began throwing a tantrum in the middle of the forest force throwing logs and yelling at the top of his lungs. Ashoka watched as he fell to his knees on the forest floor..... she walked closer stopping only a few feet away. Maul picked his head up to look in the direction of the drones path she saw the tears flow down his cheeks as he muttered " there is no escape this is my destiny". Ashokas face saddened as she saw him helpless in controlling his own destiny, being nothing more than a tool to dark Sidious himself and having nothing more than pain and hatred to push Maul forward..... Ashokas dream began to fade as she started to slowly wake from her slumber her eyes slowly opened, she looked down to see Mauls red and black hand tightly wrapped around her waist with him behind her and his other arm under her head. She turned her head toward Maul to see him already awake with a cool calm look in his eyes "good morning my lady".... Ashoka stretched her legs "morning...... do you ever sleep? I swear I never see you close your eyes" Maul chuckled "I sleep as much as I need" Ashoka pulled the sheet off of her lower half to see bruises all around her hip area and some on her legs. Maul pressed his face into the side of her lukke "I warned you my lady" he said in a low sinister whisper. Ashoka blushed as chills ran down her body at the sound of his voice. Still as stubborn as ever she pressed her hips into Maul as he let out a low growl "careful Ashoka your already going to be hurting as it is....... besides if I do you now your screams will be heard all the way to next planet" Ashoka bit her lip "not to mention Ventress would be in here yelling at us probably just to irritate you" ..... Maul chuckled "she wouldn't dare interrupt me she knows she would most likely lose a limb if she did........ I do want to see how my brothers training is doing maybe teach him a few tricks." Maul rolled out of bed and began putting his clothes on. Ashoka watched as she saw iconic Maul in his black robe and pants as it then hit her.... her eyes met Mauls with stress visibly in them. "Ummm the rest of my clothes are still on the ship and you tore apart the ones I was wearing yesterday." Maul raised his brow as he looked at her "well this will definitely be interesting wont it?" Maul pulled his robe off "come to me my lady" he said with a smirk.... Ashoka stood up rolled her eyes and walked over to him. Maul broke his eye contact as soon as Ashoka was in front of him his eyes following the lines of her body before coming back up to her eyes " you know I can get used to seeing you without clothes" Ashoka rolled her eyes " yes but I am kind of cold" Maul shook his head as he smirked, he grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her close and wrapped his robe around her and kissed her on the forehead. "Better now?" Ashoka gave him a menacing smile.... "Ashoka what are you about to do?" Ashoka grabbed the hood and flipped over her head  before deepening her voice " ehhhehm HAHA look at meee im Darth Maul fear me for I am a sith lord!!!!" Maul rolled his eyes and chuckled "ok tough guy first you have to actually fill that robe out right now you look like a child wrapped in a blanket.".......Ashoka laughed "dont hate, you know you think im adorable" Maul stared at her for a moment before responding sarcastically "only a little bit...maybe I should make you go get your own clothes so there would be more questions........ but I guess ill be nice for once" Ashoka smiled before wrapping her arms around Maul and squeezing "Thank you".