Tension

Ashoka made her way to the front of the cave, she saw Maul sparing with his younger brother and Ventress observing...... Ventress gave Ashoka a mischievous smirk before looking back at Maul " Hey so how old are you Ashoka?" She kept her gaze at Maul waiting for the reaction... he brought his sparing shaft down  and snapped his head towards Ventress now with the slight look of fear in his eyes. Mauls brother spun and gave Maul a blow to his ribs before realizing everything had stopped Maul flinched but his gaze didn't leave Ventress. Ashoka rolled her eyes " im twenty Ventress, im an adult relax.....why do you always got to give everyone heart attacks?" Relief fell over Mauls eyes as Feral stood there still trying to understand what happened...... Ventress let out a laugh "oh you know I like to keep everyone on their toes..... besides i wanted to see the look hed give me because i know he knows your young i just figured he never made sure your of age." Maul snapped a growl at Ventress "her lukke is past her chest so i knew she was an adult."..... Ventress laughed again "yes but when I asked that question you questioned everything you knew........I didn't know you liked them so young, Ashoka you know hes 37 right?" Feral spoke up " thats not that bad Venti." Ashoka let out a laugh " haha Venti thats gonna stick for good, and yes i had an idea since obi wan told me stories before i knew he was close in age." Ventress's eye twitched at being called Venti she snarled at Feral " your lucky your big brothers here to protect you or id teach you a lesson." Mauls face twisted in anger "ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FIGHT ASSAJ??!!! BECAUSE ILL GIVE YOU ONE!!!" Maul commanded his saber as it came flying towards him and ignited the two crimson blades in his hand... Ventress pulled her two red sabers "is that a challenge Maul?" Feral looked helplessly at Ashoka with help written all over his face Ashoka watched as Maul leapt and spun in the air as his blade came clashing down onto Ventress's blade " MAUL, VENTRESS STOP!!!....HEY I SAID STOP!!!!" Ashoka flew in between them placing her hand on Mauls chest "Maul you dont have to like her but we need as many of us together as we can if those inquisitors find us.... please..." Mauls angry gaze at Ventress softened as he looked down to Ashoka now with plea in her eyes..... Ashoka took her other hand and placed it on Mauls saber and brought her other hand up from Maul's chest to his face..... he rested his head in her hand before letting out a sigh and retracting the blades of his saber.....Ventress watched in shock as Ashoka calmed the son of Dathomir so quickly.... Feral closed his eyes and held his hand out with focus force pulling Ventress's saber hilts from her hands. Maul rested his forehead to Ashoka's closing his eyes in defeat... A small smile curled on Ashoka's lips before she reached her head up to give Maul a kiss "I know its hard keeping your cool I have seen part of your life's torcher growing up, I know anger and hate is all you've known...... but here right now you have your baby brother who loves you and I know Assaj isn't your favorite person but we are all here because were all cast aways...... the ones no one wanted after they were done with us..... and im still here because I love you Maul..... Im not asking you to be some perfect Jedi and come to the light all im trying to do is help you find balance in yourself...... I know happiness doesn't come easy for you but you can try...... thats all I ask".... Maul opened his eyes and looked into Ashoka's big blue eyes before kissing her forehead " anything for you my lady." Ventress had now been standing next to Feral in total shock and disbelief before speaking up without looking away from Ashoka and Maul "Feral can I have my sabers back please." Feral looked over at Ventress "no...." The owl named Morai came fluttering down and landed on Feral's arm Feral let out a sweet smile as he lifted his arm to give her a perch "hello friend" Morai gave a happy cooing sound before she hopped down his arm to his hand where Feral was holding the sabers.... she grabbed both sabers with her feet and flew off.... Ventress had an annoyed look for a moment "that dam goddess of light...... shes probably going to hide them" .......Feral now was looking in the direction of Maul and Ashoka again with a smile on his face "She makes my brother happy, something he isn't used to" Ventress brought her gaze back to Feral "yes she does... I didn't expect her to have such a calming effect on him, it was like she flicked a switch when she touched him.".......... Maul was still holding Ashoka as his panting from his anger calmed "you make me feel ...... feel...i dont know how to explain it ..... calm like something that takes my anger away im not used to feeling this way." Ashoka smiled as Maul grip tightened on her "it a feeling of serenity where your almost emotionless, just in the moment, peace." Ashoka looked up into Mauls gold and red eyes " im here for you i hope you know your not alone." Maul stared for a moment before he took his hand and brushed her cheek with his thumb "i know I shouldn't be attached to you but I am."....