Aftermath

****Order 66 was just executed Maul just had escaped the ship he was on with Ashoka****
Darth Maul:
So much chaos has happened that naive jedi didn't want to listen we could have destroyed the sith together!!..... Lady Tano......( **he mumbled under his breath**) I wonder why I've never had the pleasure before, usually the Jedi are arrogant with their well trained padawans showing them off in battles...... yet this one was far superior to most I have met, she even compared to some jedi masters. (** Mauls subtle sinister chuckle echoed under his breath ** ) I see why they threw her out of the jedi order she has much passion behind her powers a tenacity they cannot control HAHA oh how they dont like not having control. I saw her the real her the moment she questioned everything she had learned and everyone who had taught her the moment I reached out........ she is wise to question and to not trust so quickly.... although I wish she had... it could have been different. **( Maul looks out of the window of his ship as he gazed upon the deep red silhouette of his home planet Dathomir)** Ahhhh at last home again I shall begin my plans to reconstruct my body away from this cybernetic lower half and set my plans for destroying the sith for good.

Ashoka Tano:
**(Ashoka just finished burrying the clones she worked beside that unwillingly turned against her... all but one... Rex... who with the help
Of droids she was able to save.)**
Goodbye old friend we shall meet again Rex but for now we must remain in the shadows so the empire does not find us. **(Rex gave a gentle smile and nodded as he boarded his ship and flew into space)**
Anakin..... Ani.... my master what have you done **(Ashoka fell to her knees as she just began to grasp all the events that just transpired. Her head pounded as the voices repeated in her head "You shall be known as Darth Vader" she heard in Palpatine's voice)** This cant be.... how..... where did we go wrong...... Maul knew... he knew all along..... but how??.... he saw when no one else could....how was the council so blind??...Master Yoda didn't even see it coming!!! *** (tears welled in her eyes as she fell deeper into the pains of her own thoughts... her tears flowed like streams without trying... she couldn't understand how Anikan could do such a thing.... the very feeling of a piece of her had been ripped away and thrown out)*** You can do this Ashoka pull yourself together their are always lessons to learn... and today I learn how to separate myself from my attachment I must continue to move on.

I cant help but thinking what if? What if I took mauls hand when he offered it? What if him and I were the key to stopping this..... when he reached out I saw something different I know longer saw the evil that plagues dark force weilders .... I saw a scared boy a genuine plea for help.