Connections Within

Back on Thabeska Ashoka was cleaning her clothes in the near by stream. Barefoot she ran her toes deep into sandy bottom. She closed her eyes and felt herself becoming one with the earth below she could feel the vibrations of the fish swimming up stream. She listened closely as she heard the birds sing to each other melodies of their own language. She breathed in the crisp air as a small breeze picked up going the same direction as the stream. Ashoka was at peace in this moment, for being deeply connected to nature and its vibrations is something her Togruta people are famous for. The Togruta often hunted barefoot so they could feel animals movements as they hunted. Everything they did was with grace and honor, killing an animal during a hunt was a ritual. They often honored the successor of the hunt with beads made from the animals teeth and bones they would wear on top of their lukke. The lukke is the horns that grow from the top of the Togrutas head that flow down into hollow flesh as they continue downward. The flowing flesh that almost mimics hair aids in the hunting process as it enhances sensitivity to nature's vibrations and even the force itself. Ashoka opened her eyes taking in the bright sunlight that light up the sky and all the colors of the landscape around her. She saw beautiful purple and yellow flowers up against the contrast of the grey cave. She looked upon trees in the distance all shades of green and bright red fruits hanging from them. A light smile crossed her face as she had forgotten about the war and all she had lost for a moment. In a split second that peaceful bliss had ended as the words of Palpatine flooded her head once again "you shall be called Darth Vader" she heard in Palpatine's voice. Then she heard the screams of the younglings being slaughtered in cold blood and the Jedi being cut down like animals. She felt her stomach twisting in a knot as her thoughts rushed thru her mind. She took a deep breath and held it in for just a moment to help ease her anxiety, she pulled herself out of the water and hung her clothes on a metal rod she from the crashed ship. She paused as she hear a familiar cooing noise from above. The beautiful Convor she had recognized from her visit on Mortis with her encounter of the ancient force wielding gods. "Hello there old friend" she said gently as she smiled looking at the green and white owl looking figure. "Have you been following me since my visit?" She asked. The convor gracefully landed on a rock nearby as it ruffled its feathers and gave a welcoming glance towards Ashoka. She approached the bird holding her right hand out in a half closed fist. The bird then rested its head on her hand Ashoka giggled her eyes lighting up with excitement as she touched the peaceful creature. Ashoka heard a beautiful shy voice call out to her "Ashoka"....... "Ashoka" she heard she spun to look behind her and saw a beautiful woman as pale as the white sands on beaches with long beautiful light green hair flowing beyond her lower back. Eyes were as green as the grassy fields she remembers from her home planet pierced thru Ashoka as the being levitated just above the ground. Ashoka was stuck in shock of what she was seeing..... "Daughter of Mortis!!" She finally managed to get out of her paralyzed mouth. "I thought.... I thought you were dead" The goddess let out a gentle giggle as she responded "nothing ever truly dies....... I am the emodiment of the light when you see growth, love and peace around you thats me."Ashoka was still frozen as she watched the goddesses float effortlessly thru the air. "I have been keeping an eye on you my dear Ashoka" she softly said. "My pet Convor morai carries my spirit with her as my life essence was transferred to you when you died on my planet........