Reunited

Back on Dathomir Maul was pacing in the cave for hours. The droid looked at him before speaking up " my Lord you haven't slept much and that isn't healthy to do..... your brother will be waking up shortly no need to worry" Maul glared at the droid "thats not my problem.... I cant sleep, I cant meditate, I cant do anything with my eyes closed anymore with out seeing......seeing Lady Tano. Shes invaded my dreams now my thoughts are corrupted I cant escape it".... at the risk of possibly being dismantled in a matter of seconds the droid responded with almost sarcasm in his voice. " Thats interesting, usually when that happens is when 2 beings are in love... well at least thats what i have managed to observe from the chemical reactions in their brains"....... Maul snarled as he looked at the droid  clenching his jaw "aren't you supposed to be waking feral up right about now." ......The droid positioned himself in front of the pod "Im getting right on it my Lord"........Maul continued to pace back and forth for the next hour until he heard the clicks of the pod opening. He rushed over to his brothers side and watched as the droid began disconnecting his life support attachments as he was now breathing on his own. "Feral..... brother its me......." impatiently Maul looked at the droid " your sure he is ok?" As his vision narrowed..... the droid responded "yes he should be waking up at......."... the droids sentence was interrupted by a loud gasping as Feral sat straight up in his pod. He clenched the side of the pod digging his nails in, and the other hand on his throat rubbing it. He looked at Maul as if he just saw a ghost. "bra...... bra.... brother" he said in a raspy gentle voice. Maul gave him a slight smile as he hugged him and pulled him out of the pod. "I dont understand what happened?.... the last thing I remember is the witches making Savage into a monster and forcing him to choke me to death.... but they waited tell he was gone to reverse my injuries and placed me in a pod for safe keeping"......Maul still supporting his baby brother from falling looked at him in the eyes and asked ..."do you remember whose idea this was to kill you to begin with?" Feral was searching his thoughts for a moment..... " it... it was the bald one her name... her name i can't remember.." Mauls face twisted with anger now as he responded " was her name Ventress???" Feral looked up at maul with fear in his eyes. " yes thats it thats her name.... she forced us to fight at the village, and Savage tried to protect me telling her to let me go and he would be hers if she let me go and she did initially.......but the witches came back for me taking me as a prisoner to make sure Savage was free of any ties." Maul now was filled with anger as he found out this plan and how it almost eliminated his bloodline from existence. His jaw clenched "Ventress!" He snarled.............. "if  I see her again she will have hell to pay..... droid get my brother some water and something to eat" Ferals gentle eyes smiled at Maul as he helped him to sit on a nearby log in the cave next to the warm fire........ maul walked to the entrance of the cave as something was making him uneasy he kept feeling fluctuations in the force itself. Before long he saw a ship descending on Dathomir, "VENTRESS" he yelled as the echo of his voice echoed thru the cave...... Feral looked up in fear as he heard his brothers voice billow.....

not to far away from  the cave the ship landed.... Ventress gave Ashoka a look "ok lets see why your supposed to be here and why im supposed to be helping you"..... Ashoka nodded as she followed Ventress to the back of the ship. The hatch began to open and as the  door touched the ground both Ventress and Ashoka looked up to be met with Mauls glowing gold eyes 30 feet from them...... "VENTRESS!" he yelled again as he started charging the ship igniting his double bladed saber.... "YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!!!" he let out with a growl.......Ventress now ignited her two red sabers and prepared herself for his attack........ round and round they went Ventress and Maul in the most angry light saber dance possisble. Frustrated Ashoka was now yelling at them to stop. Finally she had enough.... "THATS ENOUGH!!!!!"..... as her hands raised and she used all her might to send Ventress and maul flying thru the air, both losing their sabers. Ashoka quickly used her force to pick up the sabers as Ventress and Maul struggled to their feet, Ashoka made sure she locked the sabers in one of the ship's compartments. "ARE YOU DONE PLAYING LIKE CHILDREN!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs  as she now strutted towards both of them like an angry teenager. "I DID NOT COME TO THIS PLANET FOR PLAY TIME, I AM HERE BECAUSE I NEED ANSWERS AND I NEED THEM NOW!!!!" Maul managed to get to his feet as he saw a very small and angry Togruta headed straight fro them..... Ventress got to her feet and looked at Maul . "now you did it"......."now we have an angry frog" she said to Maul as he refused to look at Ventress........