Knowledge

Ashoka looked upon the goddess of light searching stumbling over her thoughts for a moment. "Can i ask you something" Ashoka shyly requested. "Anything my dear" the goddess responded. "If you are the pure embodiment of light and your brother was the pure embodiment of the dark......... what was your connection to each other other than being brother and sister?" "He was sad and lost when he watched you pass away I thought the total embodiment of darkness was no emotion". The goddess let out a light chuckle as she grinned, "good and evil are not black and white as you think, there are gray areas in which is dependent on the situation makes it right or wrong." " my brother and I had a very strong bond a continuous dance of harmony and chaos......... for without the darkness we can not see the stars". "If all your surrounded by is the light and you never knew the darkness wouldn't that make you weak or un prepared for a tragedy?" The goddess asked. Ashoka gave a slight nod and responded " yes I guess that makes sense". The goddess then chuckled again and said "if you lived sheltered in a place where everything was sunshine and rainbows and no one got hurt, the day something tragic happened it would break you completely." "You wouldn't be able to handle the wrong and injustice that had occurred would you?" But by allowing the right amount of darkness in without allowing it to flourish you create balance". " you are prepared for the evil and the darkness thus preventing yourself from breaking and succumbing to the darkness completely." Ashoka's brain was now spinning at the thoughts in her head. The goddess asked "why do you ask about my brother's and my relationship between the dark and the light?". Ashoka responded " well your coming to me thru the force vision right the energies that help your essence travel thru space and time."........ " is it normal for living beings to have a force connected vision??.. I dont mean just when going into my meditation then that person happens to be there......." "I mea........". The goddess interrupted Ashoka " you mean when your actual force energy travels physically to another place don't you?..... where someone else who is connected to you can see you but not your surroundings yet you can see theirs." Ashoka's eyes lit up "YESSSSSS!!!"...... " wait that really does happen??!!" The goddess giggled again "yes, when 2 people who are strongly connected to the force and have had an interaction with each other a bond is created."..... "The universe is trying to show you a connection that needs to be there" Ashoka now had more questions than she did answers. She looked at the goddess with confusion on her face. The goddess spoke up " why do you look so disturbed by this thought my dear?" Ashoka's eyes met hers "i'm not sure but I recently had that out of body experience, I was in another place while my body was here........ it was a red planet and I was confronted by Darth Maul"...... it wasn't a vision tho I was there somehow physically he even reached out and took the armored glove off of my hand"...... "then my meditation broke and I was here again but missing my armor". The goddess looked at her with intrigue. "Ahhhh so you have made this connection" she said with a slight smile. " tell me Ashoka is he a dark force wielder?"......... she paused for a min "ye... yes he is, a sith to be exact or at least was one"...... the goddess smirked at Ashoka and said "he is your force dyad"....... "excuse me" Ashoka let out........ "For a true force Dyad to occur you must be evenly matched in power and in skill and are between a dark and a light side."....."Your minds are equally as strong, stubborn, and motivated as the other"....." Thus creating a balance of the darkness and the light." Ashoka now had a look of frustration on her face. "We literally just tried killing each other in battle how are we dyads if we are trying to kill each other."
The goddess floated closer to Ashoka taking her hand "but neither of you did....did you?" "Based on your thoughts I see you both had equally good opportunities to end each other, but you didn't" "dont look so upset,  just because you are dyads doesn't mean it has to be romantic it could be as simple as a friendship..... some siblings or relatives are dyads like my brother and I" " but it is a sign you must work together"....... "now my dear it is time for me to leave the mortal rhelm once more I will be watching over you."....... "I can not tell you what to do but I can always try answer any questions you have." Just like that a bright white light filled the cave  and the goddess was gone.