foreword

| This is dedicated to the lovely ML_Brooks, for making the lovely cover you all can see at the side! Thanks so much Brooks the covers are wonderful! |

▁▁▁▁▁▁

d e d i c a t i o n

to all the ones who've lost a love,
gained a love,
and found a love whilst doing so

▁▁▁▁▁▁

s y n o p s i s

Jasmine Peters, smart, quiet, and just doing what had to be done to get through the hell that was high school. But when it's the last week of grade 11, her photography teacher gives the class a last minute summer assignment. Jasmine's world is turned upside down and taken on a whirlwind rollercoaster by a boy named Carter Hayes.

Carter Hayes, known for breaking hearts and is overall the schools prime athlete and hottie. Strutted around the school like he owned the place, not really caring for the opinions of anyone but he cronies. But is that really who he is? Or is it just an image?

Filled with mysteries, secrets and a dead project, it's the photos that hold the story.

▁▁▁▁▁▁

t i m e l i n e

chapters 1 -19 : may 2015- august 2016

re-writing + adding : april 2018-

▁▁▁▁▁▁

w a r n i n g

-cursing (?)

-triggering events

▁▁▁▁▁▁

c o p y r i g h t

Copyright © 2018 wattpad user starysmiles/nessa

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be replicated, reproduced, transmitted, or distributed in and way shape or form or by any means including recording, photocopying, or any other technological or mechanical methods.

Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, actual events, situations, or organizations are completely coincidental, and were by no means meant to offend.

▁▁▁▁▁▁

e x t r a

please do not advertise your works on my book.

there are places for that so shoo, you can go do it there.

no hate spamming. im not yet a professional so there will be some mistakes. also, don't spam of any sort really. if you decide you would like to your comments will be promptly removed and you'll be reported.

kay, thanks.

▁▁▁▁▁▁

n o t e

Hello everyone, thank you for choosing to read this book. No really, I mean it. It means the world to me that people want to and choose to read my works. 

So, if you've been reading this book for a while, or you read from the timeline above, you'll see that I wrote chapters one to nineteen nearly two years ago now. Meaning that both me and my writing style have changed drastically in that time. So currently I am editing and adding to this book. I strongly encourage, whether you've been reading this book for a while or you're just reading this for the first time now, that as I update you go back and read what I've edited and added (you'll know a chapter is unedited if it says that in the chapter).

Now without any more waiting, I present to you Life Through a Lens, I hope you enjoy. 

love, nessa