Informations:

So here are the things that had happened which needs some better explanations.

5 years ago, before Taehyung came back as Jungkook's wedding designer he found out that he had a brain cancer, stage 2. He loves Jungkook alot and thought that, Jungkook won't live a happy life if he learned about his condition and decided to go to States without a word.

Jimin, who is a best friend of Taehyung confessed his love to Taehyung before Taehyung left. But he was too late already, coz Taehyung and Jungkook were together already, nonetheless. He accepted it widely and tried to moved on.

Jin has been living at the state for his teenage life, so he doesn't really have any idea of Taehyung's real condition. But, he really loves his brother whom he only sees through video call before they lived together. But even after that, Taehyung never bothered to tell him about his condition. Fearing that, he might only served as a burden.

Yoongi was the typical cold hearted guy. But deeply cares for his friends. Especially, Jungkook. He doesn't show any sort of affection and he really likes to tease or bully Jimin even back then. But the truth why he doesn't like Taehyung is because of Jimin. He is secretly in love with Jimin even before and was furious about Taehyung not reciprocating Jimin's love.

Jhope is the literal sunshine of the group. He is in love with a girl whom he met during their high school. But the girl's ideal type is a dancer who is popular. That is why, he pursued his dream as an artist and dancer hoping for the girl to see him and meet her again.

Namjoon is more likely, the most logical one. He decides based on reasons and facts. But one thing is for sure, once he founds the person he loves. He'll never let go of his/her hands. And that's totally Jin. After Taehyung's death. They started dating and gladly, after 1 year. They decided to get married. His cousin Nayeon is the doctor of Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jungkook when Taehyung left him, never gave up on his hope that Taehyung would come someday. But the bitter truth slapped him when, his brother experienced same thing as him. So he decided to forget Taehyung and act as cold as possible. His parents are the one who pushed his Marriage with Lisa, but nonetheless. They accepted Jungkook's decision of not pursuing the wedding when they learned the truth.

On the other hand, Lisa pursued her career and fell in love with a guy named Bam-bam after such years, and they both decided to get married.

So yeah. In this story, Yoongi and Jimin ended up together. Well, it was a long another story. Just like Namjin. Jungkook and Jhope where the only members who were left single and happy with their own lives.

Thank you so much for reading this story. Don't forget to pre-save, buy and stream BUTTER.

BUTTER
05.21.2021

All rights reserved 2021