Chapter 18:

Taehyung's POV:

This can't be happening. This shouldn't be happening. He shouldn't be here. He... He shouldn't know anything.

I was panicking inside quite a lot. I can't think straightly, as I knew he is now just in front of me. Maybe, he is looking at me. I don't really know. But now is not the right time for me to meet him, not in this condition. Not anymore.

I was just silently sitting across him. I was looking on the ground, afraid to meet his gaze, whether I can see or not, I can always feel his strong gaze which really affects me. I don't want to look at him, because I don't want him to suspect anything, furthermore  I know, that nothing would change it all. He's going to marry Lisa now. And I'll be dying soon, so what's the point of meeting him?

Relax. Relax Taehyung. He doesn't know that you're blind. You can definitely pull on such an act. You can do this come on. I was about to speak, when he started speaking first.

"Are you fine now? ... I mean, about the..."

I cut him off immediately.

"About the contract, it's totally fine. It's not like, we lost too much. Is that why you came here for to talk with me? Don't worry, you don't have to apologize. We understand your reason, and we___ we respect your decision."- I answered trying my best to not sound weak.

"It's not only about that."

I was left dumbfounded. And if it's not about that, then what is it?

Is he going to blamed me?! Tell how much he hated me? Well. Good. Just talk then. I'm ready.

"It's about the suit you gave me."

And by the mention of the suit. I remembered everything suddenly. Like a blood racing down my nerves, I turned paler. My fingers started to shake. So, he saw what's inside the box and had read it already? This can't be?!... I'm such a fool! Pabo! Why did I ever gave him a letter and even included our magic box?! Why?!!

Insert the song: HELLO by Huh Gak

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not trying to___"-his voice sounds nervous. But I immediately interfered his speech.

"You don't have to say sorry. It has been done already. And... I should be the one to apologize. I'm sorry."- I said while trying to look calm. "I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you.*I  sighed deeply* But since you're about to get married now, I think, that doesn't matter anymore.* I smiled bitterly*Congratulations... I hope, we never crossed each other's path, ever again."-and with that said words, I stand up, though hesitating to take a step away from him as I can't see anything. All I can hope is for him to not see my situation right now.

I was about to take another step away from him, when he started speaking again.

"Why do you have to lie? Why did you lied about you, ___not remembering me? Why did you... Why did you left that day?!Five years ago________ Why do you have to come back, and make me fall in love all over again?! Why?! _________ Did you really planned on hurting me at any possible way?*he then went in front of me, as I can feel his strong breathe just a few inches away from me* C-can you tell me,______ for once the truth. Just this time, tell me the truth. Please_________ I need your answer right now. Tell me, you never left because you wanted too. Tell me, you didn't lied to hurt me more... *He is now holding onto my hands tightly, squishing it.* Tell me, you still__ love. Me."

Just by hearing how his voice is shaking and cracking, I can already tell, that he is crying right now. Every words coming from his mouth served as a knife that is being stabbed inside my heart. It is for the reason that, I knew very well what he is trying to do. I know what he is asking for me to say. But sadly, I'm too late. Its too late for that... There's no more reason, no more reason for me to say the truth. It's better to die alone, than to die knowing that I've left someone unhappy. The world is unfair for me, but I'd gladly took all the pain within myself.